RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I kinda want shikhar to have some type of power. Any1 else? 

Like after he is proven innocent maybe they can add some type of storyline or background for it.. 

He is clearly important as he will be divyas partner and 4th entity needed to open the door thing 

Even romi had some power through his taveez 

I feel its stupid and sad if shikhar knowing his relevance didnt have any powers at all....

Plus remember oldshikhars complaint was he didnt have any powers and was always after getting powers and being powerful thats what sachini was promising him to..

Maybe old shikhar never had powers because he wasnt the teal shikhar and they never were meant to be his so shikhars powers will only be given to the Real shikhar? 

Idk..just had some thoughts while watching the show so thought id share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Always thought of it.. but ancestry wise/parents wise, shikhar has very less chances of getting powers.. only option is seeing his good deeds, shiva himself gives him powers so that he can help the sisters..

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

Always thought of it.. but ancestry wise/parents wise, shikhar has very less chances of getting powers.. only option is seeing his good deeds, shiva himself gives him powers so that he can help the sisters..

Yh i know your right . Cause rakshit got them from moms side and shikhar is part of rakshits dads side of family.. but i still find it strange that shikhars hand fits... Idk im hoping there is some sort of explanation to get shikhar some type of power . It sucks cause he is part of the 5 pack but cant do anything.