Rakshit-Shikhar to get into trouble

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pishachini will put Rakshit and Shikhar’s life in danger by locking them in a portrait in the future episodes of Divya Drishti serial.

Up until now in Divya-Drishti serial, Laal Chakor has entered the house and created havoc with the help of Chikki and Pishachini and also killed Rashi.

Later, Mahima made everyone swear that they will not go in the cave while Rahasya Tara is asking Divya and Drishti to reach the cave before the full moon to learn the truth about Laal Chakor.

Now based on the spoiler twist of Divya Drishti serial, Pishachini and Laal Chakor will execute a plan and will throw red seeds everywhere.

A lot of Rakshits and Shikhars will get created and the life of real ones will get in grave danger. Later, Pishachini will ask Divya and Drishti to find Shikhar and Rakshit before midnight to save them as per the gossips of Divya Drishti serial.

Let’s see what happens next in the upcoming story of Divya-Drishti serial.

Source 

https://www.tellybest.com/spoilers/divya-drishti-gossip-update-rakshitshikhar-to-get-into-trouble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's y I like divya drishti serial ..

Coz we ll see girls rescuing the guys.. unlike many other shows..where girl s always in trouble..

fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

That's y I like divya drishti serial ..

Coz we ll see girls rescuing the guys.. unlike many other shows..where girl s always in trouble..

Honestly I’m here for the women empowerment they are showing 👏🏻

This is why I love Divya Drishti 

It’s so different 

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

Honestly I’m here for the women empowerment they are showing 👏🏻

This is why I love Divya Drishti 

It’s so different 

Yea.. me too..

But I want divya to get back to her real self.. how she was previously.. she was such an awesome female lead..