Sad state of affairs dabang3 bhi troll nh hua🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sad state of affairs dabang3 bhi troll nh hua🤣
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
Sad state of affairs dabang3 bhi troll nh hua🤣
IKR.🤣..imagine this happening when Radhe ji and Karan were here.....and Radhe ji bringing out the whole janam patri of SRK and Karan bringing out all of Sallu's cases....too much fun that was...🤣....abhi atleast Salman and SRK fans don't care anymore about their flops...lekin doosre fandom zaroor behti Ganga mein haath dho kar apna ullu seedha kar lete hain...🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
IKR.🤣..imagine this happening when Radhe ji and Karan were here.....and Radhe ji bringing out the whole janam patri of SRK and Karan bringing out all of Sallu's cases....too much fun that was...🤣....abhi atleast Salman and SRK fans don't care anymore about their flops...lekin doosre fandom zaroor behti Ganga mein haath dho kar apna ullu seedha kar lete hain...🤣
Where is Slumgod 😊
Haven't seen him in a while and also Heisenberg..🤣..their input was no less valuable...also Mrs Salman Khan...haven't seen her too.😆
wo to Annelsa k case k bad chorgayi h forumOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
Haven't seen him in a while and also Heisenberg..🤣..their input was no less valuable...also Mrs Salman Khan...haven't seen her too.😆
nahi aati thee kabhi kabhi forum per ..I think abhi Salman ka recent case ke time per she was here too...but very rarely.Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
wo to Annelsa k case k bad chorgayi h forum
no left it prdp timeOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
nahi aati thee kabhi kabhi forum per ..I think abhi Salman ka recent case ke time per she was here too...but very rarely.
Us k baad 4 saal m 2 3 cmnts ka Kiya ha😆
Originally posted by: Givemyaccount
Everyone moved to Reddit Bollywood now. I remember that sub barely had any members. People used to open thread about what was happening on Reddit here (For example the AMA they did once that everyone believed like it was the Bible 😆)
Reddit has good features and Bollywood mods are more responsive to members demands. Best thing about Reddit is you can have multiple accounts, one gets banned, you continue from other. No one cares.
haan toh main kaun sa Faarsi bol rahi hoon?😡 I am also saying ki she comes but very rarely now.
Everyone is on Twitter now, forums are dying
This forum was so much fun and so busy back in 2011/2012 when Srk and Salman had a grudge
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0