Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and you are a silly adult now 🤣🤣Originally posted by: 2NFATRHHNBULZCQK
I also passed 7 years in October. My first was madhubala forum where i had lot of friends then late hate mobgers to look cool by bashing celebs in jdj forum and then later this forum in 2013. I Was a silly teenager back then. Now adult. Life sucks now🥺
Made my 1st account to bash double D in 2012 and forgot the password..
I again came back to the forum in 2013 with this one..it was fun back then but now🤔
Congrats Omar keep trolling the kangana fandom 👍🏼
Originally posted by: YPBYGISQCNMWYZW5
Congrats Omar keep trolling the kangana fandom 👍🏼
I’ll try 😃
Congo, maroonie !#🤗❤️
I see huge changes*even since last year... so let's raise a glass (of juice) for your 'residency' here!🥳'
*I meant changes in the way you approach subjects and your replies- meaning I like the changes XD*
Originally posted by: MoonOrchid
Congo, maroonie !#🤗❤️
I see huge changes*even since last year... so let's raise a glass (of juice) for your 'residency' here!🥳'
*I meant changes in the way you approach subjects and your replies- meaning I like the changes XD*
Changes in me ??? Have I matured ??? 😮
You can enter but You cannot exit from this forum.
its magic.....mere ko 14 years ho gaye...I even took a break for 3 years...small breaks toh I took so many...but ghoom fir kar yahin wapis😳
Congratulations Maroony boy...🥳
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
its magic.....mere ko 14 years ho gaye...I even took a break for 3 years...small breaks toh I took so many...but ghoom fir kar yahin wapis😳
Congratulations Maroony boy...🥳
Woi to 8-9 saal to mujhe bhi hogye yaha.. but abhi tak quit nhi Kar saka yaha se 😃
https://x.com/Aliasnation/status/2076876498867531932 I love. Love Alia s Passion for Cinema. She is true go getter. Who keeps moving forward...
Celebrating Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai’s anniversary https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWgmIGgexI/?igsh=dTVueThxeGloeno2
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/?img_index=10 igsh=MTlnZWZ4cXd4ZG04eQ== 1 year of Dhurandhar first look
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
4