Audience arent EMOTIONAL FOOLS !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

What the hell is happening !! I thought once the entire drama gets over Ishani will get back into senses and we will get some meaningful scenes like Sid taking care of Ishani. But everything turned upside down.

Now Ishani is in COMA but her Soul is invisible from everyone. But her soul is crying, reacting doing whatever ! She is crying that i am in COMA !!! 🤣

Thankyou so much makers for this nonsense !! Thankyou so much for breaking our trust and made us feel that you guys are never gonna make a successfull medical drama happen on India like Grey's anatomy !!! 👏🥳

Now whats next. Will Ishani's soul meet a baba or someone and will turn into a NAAGIN !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Cringe Af !!! 🐍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reminds me of a South dubbed movie I saw recently..where the heroine is in coma and her soul comes out and keeps roaming around 😆I had the doubt how come her soul could come out of her body when she isn't dead yet..Atleast I wouldn't have minded if it was shown in some fantasy show. But this being a medical show, we expect better! 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

What the hell is happening !! I thought once the entire drama gets over Ishani will get back into senses and we will get some meaningful scenes like Sid taking care of Ishani. But everything turned upside down.

Now Ishani is in COMA but her Soul is invisible from everyone. But her soul is crying, reacting doing whatever ! She is crying that i am in COMA !!! 🤣

Thankyou so much makers for this nonsense !! Thankyou so much for breaking our trust and made us feel that you guys are never gonna make a successfull medical drama happen on India like Grey's anatomy !!! 👏🥳

Now whats next. Will Ishani's soul meet a baba or someone and will turn into a NAAGIN !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Cringe Af !!! 🐍

Well in Surbhi’s previous show, the FL’s tears resuscitates a dead ML. So nothing new for the FL’s fans I guess. 😆smiley37

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Reminds me of a South dubbed movie I saw recently..where the heroine is in coma and her soul comes out and keeps roaming around 😆I had the doubt how come her soul could come out of her body when she isn't dead yet..Atleast I wouldn't have minded if it was shown in some fantasy show. But this being a medical show, we expect better! 

Are CVS copied that movie 😎😲 great 👏 would like to see such things in Naagin shows  but Sanjivani forwarded to Super natural category 🤪wah MAy be those shows getting TRPs 😆 so here too trying 🤣 kuch bhi karke TRP aajaye bas  

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

if they show her soul roam around in hospital away from body.. that will be the last thing 🤣

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 4 years ago