Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Very well said...Agree with each and every word 👍 

CVS trying to sideline Pari and showing Gunjan as Bechari so audience can feel bad for her and accept her .... luckily till now Pari charcter not butchered and not even Yogi's but if they show Pari turning negative or obsessive thn things will look bad...just to glorify Gunjan they can do anything..

Yogi showing lil obsession but m still confused with his feelings....but if CVS show he fall for Gunjan again thn Yogi charcter will be butchered ....Yogi can accept Gunjan as his wife and may be stop meeting Pari but he can't again fall in love with Gunjan...it's going to be like adjustment /compromise

if he fall again it's nothing but a joke of character 😵 

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think gunjan will give mutual divorce to Yogi and unite pari and Yogi. After leap of 6 months pari and Yogi marriage will happen. Gunjan has family but pari does not have family. Even Yogi father is feeling guilty. Pari and Yogi marriage will happen.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bone

I think gunjan will give mutual divorce to Yogi and unite pari and Yogi. After leap of 6 months pari and Yogi marriage will happen. Gunjan has family but pari does not have family. Even Yogi father is feeling guilty. Pari and Yogi marriage will happen.

Gunjan is not that sorted charcter and if Yogi accept her as wife and stop meeting Pari she will never ever think about divorce even if Yogi is not happy ....Yogi is smart enough to hide his feelings only Pari used to see his true feelings .....

But yes if makers want to go on sensible way thn yes Divorce track can come ....but I feel CVS trying typical drama.... family blaming Pari and asking her to leave Yogi and never meet him....Yogi also trying to move on in his marriage....so let's see if makers able to keep that uniqueness in story or not ....or we r getting typical daily soap ....

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I had always loved watching yogi/pari scenes more than yogi/gunjan scenes from the beginning itself.. Always felt something missing in YoGun chemistry and scenes.. Like it was being forced.. Whereas with YaRi.. There was always something there waiting to be tapped into and explored

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Gunjan has been a turn off since first episode. No screen presence

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me!!!😊

I used to watch the show before when it first started. 

I think Gunjan and Yogi looked too cute and made for each other type couple. 

Pari's character always irritated me.

The way she had entered the Sharma house was toooo annoying. Too manipulative and annoying🤢

And not to forget her antics to get full attention from everyone. How she had made Gunjan feel guilty before yougun marriage in the past. "Mera kamra" cheen jayenga😵

Ufff tooo much nautanki 

Aur toh aur after yogun breakup I hated how she ran after Yogi. "Mere ko achha lagta hai tere sath"🤢

Otherwise Yogi wouldnt have fallen for Pari.

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Me!!!😊

I used to watch the show before when it first started. 

I think Gunjan and Yogi looked too cute and made for each other type couple. 

Pari's character always irritated me.

The way she had entered the Sharma house was toooo annoying. Too manipulative and annoying🤢

And not to forget her antics to get full attention from everyone. How she had made Gunjan feel guilty before yougun marriage in the past. "Mera kamra" cheen jayenga😵

Ufff tooo much nautanki 

Aur toh aur after yogun breakup I hated how she ran after Yogi. "Mere ko achha lagta hai tere sath"🤢

Otherwise Yogi wouldnt have fallen for Pari.

I've no issues with your other points, as that's your POV.

But the bold part, like seriously ?

she ran after Yogi ? seriously ? Did she stop going to hospital & start spending time with Yogi in his "speaker repair shop" or was she spending time with Yogi more than Surbub ?

Just bcoz someone says, Mere ko acha lagta hai tere sath, then they fall in love ? If this is true, that I must be the modern Krishna ! Friends ko bhi ek doosron ke saath time bitaana accha lagta hai.

Yogi started having feelings towards Pari even before that but he didn't give much thought about it - from the start, let it be Pari wearing engagement ring & getting stuck accidentally or haldi rasam, it was all indications of they may be the real couple.

The character Gunjan has no posiitve feelings from my end, may be due to the actress mind blowing performance so far or how she's probably the worst sketched FL I've seen in a ITV show so far.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah u are  right  kkb was better until this leaps... I Never followed it but lik d abhi and pragya scenes it's fun to watch them... Kundali god donno how its shown horrible show it's. Sorry if I hurt anyone... Timeline thing is the worst thing of the show... If u go by that pragya and her mom are of same age... A big joke it's it... 🤣

Jinn... Oh I love that show... Do watch some time if u love fantasy then I am sure u will like it... But don't watch it with logical mind... Precaution... 😆even my daughter don't let me change the channel at that time.... 

At present I am just watching IIM and jinn... Loving both the shows... 

lol...

ITV shows & ITV movies logic ke saath dekhna kab band kiya much yaaad bhi nehin hai 😛 May be will watch Jinn show when I've nothing to watch.. till then it can wait 😆