Poll
Entertaining or Irritating?
I fail to understand how people found her entertaining but I would like to know what was the more popular opinion about the episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Trying to save herself from eviction
Very irritating and annoying ...
I found her entertaining, it made me laugh, it was far better than fake love angles and boring ViRima fights. She didn't have any option to be in the game, where BB team is forcing their own tracks, she felt left out, she was alone, she has the fear of eviction and she did what she felt could give her a good screenspace and she got good amount of screenspace too. I know the way she did wasn't right but being at her place, I can understand. That's my opinion. Just gave my perspective. 😊
She was annoying but this is what BB likes , am sure the BB makers would be loving what she was doing. Although it was annoying to the core but entertaining coz it gave something new to watch.
for some, she's irritatingly entertaining. and for some, she's entertainingly irritating😆
annoying...
who wants to see someone who was dead for weeks just suddenly do that? she looked no even into it
and her reasoning for doing it was lame
Entertaining after seeing crap showmance
More than her antics it's the reactions of other hms that are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 even next morning symptoms were visible 🤣🤣🤣