what a dreamy precap

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the scene they have shown in precap was not a dream sequence right?????i hope so.....finally they are actually talking about their relationship and exactly what they want to do with it......what Pragati asked was very apt in this situation.....they are so in love with each other,cant stop caring for each other,literally can take a bullet for each other,so easily risk their life to protect/save other person.....then what is the PROBLEM😆?????what are you waiting for?????

i hope makers end this seperation track....they are actually dragging this track now....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

the scene they have shown in precap was not a dream sequence right?????i hope so.....finally they are actually talking about their relationship and exactly what they want to do with it......what Pragati asked was very apt in this situation.....they are so in love with each other,cant stop caring for each other,literally can take a bullet for each other,so easily risk their life to protect/save other person.....then what is the PROBLEM😆?????what are you waiting for?????

i hope makers end this seperation track....they are actually dragging this track now....

Exactly now everything is perfect best time for praghbir reunite thn y CVS drag without reason now no reason for separation bt ek show that's y 😂😂 

In yesterday epi AISA laga hi nhi k praghbir k separation hui b thi 🤗🤩

Bt u know naah makers love to irritate us so may b Pragati ko raghbir ya to ignore karega when she was talking abt reunite ya phir may b he again remember bani truth or mu abt sahas Pragati bs zabardasti 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

No I think nt a dream sequence 

Exactly now everything is perfect best time for praghbir reunite thn y CVS drag without reason now no reason for separation bt ek show that's y 😂😂 

In yesterday epi AISA laga hi nhi k praghbir k separation hui b thi 🤗🤩

Bt u know naah makers love to irritate us so may b Pragati ko raghbir ya to ignore karega when she was talking abt reunite ya phir may b he again remember bani truth or mu abt sahas Pragati bs zabardasti