Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

They are all responsible for this huge drama we can only blâme the writers but Prakash manipulated both Pari & Yogi just like Shiv with his family from day 1. 

All the characters are loosing their charms they are killing them day by day. The true essence of the show is gone no more hopes for YoRi actually which was the heart of this show for me along with dynamics of the Srivastavas. Now she became a typical Ekta Masala one within a week a huge U Turn even Ekta shows are not that speed in their formula. 🤢

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think we get confused with what we know and what the characters know. 

Gunjan knows Yogi and Pari are friends. She had her doubts but when Yogi accepted for the marriage, she thought otherwise. As much as she can be boring and had made mistakes, I sympathise her. She is all alone in the house of strangers. It's not easy. 

Prakash is to blame for forcing this marriage for the sake of Gunjan. But I didn't see him emotionally blackmailing Pari. He put forth the facts and pleaded for her to leave. He asked her to leave Yogi for Gunjan's sake, not even  family. He probably thought YoRi just fell in love and hence can part easy. Ridiculous. Pari could have refused. 

Yogi is a surprise. Pari told him to marry and he married Gunjan? Crazy excuse. And then he still spends time with Pari? I understand he is heartbroken but he is an adult and should have taken a stand. He failed just like Gunjan failed before. 

Family all dialogue marring now. Why didn't they stop? They all knew about YoRi the most. 

Everyone is equally to be blamed here. Yogi and Pari had the chance to not go with it. But they did for no proper reason. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yogi and Pari had the guilty feeling by fullfiling their duty in some sense. To better put it, I'm defending Yogi and Pari, as I feel that the words they spoke and the actions that were taken, were done under the influence of Prakash. 

Pari said what she did due to Prakash even if it hurt her. She sacrificed her love out of guilt and pity that Gunjan will be spinster for her live. So honestly I don't agree with anyone blaming Pari. What could Pari do, take Yogi with her but then his family is so important to them both, and everything they've done for Yogi, his parents troubles?

Now for Yogi, his actions were done because Pari influenced him, which also came from Prakash. Hence why Dadaji was blaming Prakash as he kick started it all. On top Pari's guilt spoke for her, she felt the pain for Gunjan, and so she said other things to make Yogi marry Gunjan such as fulfilling Prakash's wish because of everything he has done for him and so on. So Yogi felt helpess and hence he took the decision of marrying Gunjan. 

So to put it simply Yogi did it for Pari and Pari did it for Prakash and Gunjan 

To conclude, Yogi and Pari only saw one way out. It was the hard way out which meant risking it all for the benefit of others. If there is someone to blame its Prakash and Gunjan. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Look like it's overnight decision of makers and channel .... that's why we see No logic here ...may be they want typical female lead who just cry and wear salwar suit and spend time in kitchen...so they chose Gunajn over Pari ...

I think now Pari will again come in friend zone and Gunajn in love zone for Yogi but overall they butchered Yogi's charcter .....I never ever want guy like Yogi in my life ...not coz he is mute and deaf but coz of his change in feelings ....Love for him is joke ....kabhi Gunjan kabhi Pari kabhi phir Gunjan 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Did the writers of patiala babes infiltrate this show ? 

it’s gone to hell 

Lol lagta toh aisa hi hai. 😆

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In my not so humble opinion.. CV's, makers, characters are all correct in their space.

Viewers are the only ones wrong to expect something good from an ITV show. ITV is only maaya.. like a rotten coconut.. looks good on the outside.. rotten on the inside.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Look like it's overnight decision of makers and channel .... that's why we see No logic here ...may be they want typical female lead who just cry and wear salwar suit and spend time in kitchen...so they chose Gunajn over Pari ...

I think now Pari will again come in friend zone and Gunajn in love zone for Yogi but overall they butchered Yogi's charcter .....I never ever want guy like Yogi in my life ...not coz he is mute and deaf but coz of his change in feelings ....Love for him is joke ....kabhi Gunjan kabhi Pari kabhi phir Gunjan 

lets not jump the gun yet... we haven't seen if he goes back to Gunjan in lovey-dovey mode. At the moment they're only showing respect for a fellow human, who he married - even though that sounds disgusting.

Once lovers can not be good friends at least on ITV.