Mai dil se chahthi hu ki Rashami apni zindagi mein bahut success dekhe aur hamesha khush rahe.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mai dil se chahthi hu ki Rashami apni zindagi mein bahut success dekhe aur hamesha khush rahe.
lowkey hoping for some strong bond between Rashmi and Madhurima..
Cute she was looking today with her cat makeup.
What's wrong with bagga throwing tantrums today? I didn't watch the episode properly. What happened??
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
What's wrong with bagga throwing tantrums today? I didn't watch the episode properly. What happened??
I skipped most of the parts....
Bagga dont want to leave , as she was nominated she is doing this....last week she is calm...
I want arhaan out so voting for bagga
Rashmi ka gussa is also very khatarnak.. 😳
I skipped most of the parts....
Bagga dont want to leave , as she was nominated she is doing this....last week she is calm...
I want arhaan out so voting for bagga
im having second thoughts abt arhaan..😆he seems to calm rashmi..rashmi was abt to throw bottle at shefali in today's sneak peek bt usne rok liya...rashmi ka 2 week ka frustation sb sath m nikal rha hai..😆
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
Rashmi ka gussa is also very khatarnak.. 😳
Angry bird😋