Users

Frequent Posters

LostDelirious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg please tell me this doesn’t happen ;((( 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Gunjan doesn't look happy In precap  .... 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I don't know..the precap feels like another dream sequence to me..the way the scene was filmed and edited..

i too feel same 😃patha nahi kiski khatarnak sapna tha

Bone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It might be dream of  either yogi, pari or gunjan. Precap is edit and copy paste job.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Gunjan doesn't look happy In precap  .... 

Yeah.. She is definitely not happy from the time pakya promised... Bcoz somewhere she has that kind yogi has moved on from her that's the reason she called pari... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah.. She is definitely not happy from the time pakya promised... Bcoz somewhere she has that kind yogi has moved on from her that's the reason she called pari... 

if she wasn't happy, she could've objected to the marriage but naah.. She's like a robot, she'll do what ever her father orders her to.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm gonna watch this show for guilty pleasure even if they show Yogi & Gunjan married. Its tempting to watch Pakya suffering bcoz of his decision... his entire family is going to alienate him.

While Gunjan suffers for her stupidity, Shiv suffers watching his daughter suffering ... as he got her daughter married to someone who has no feelings for her.. even Chauhan beta might've been far better.

😈 Guilty pleasures 😈 Romance Drama to Revenge Drama 😈A cross over between Beyhadh 2 & IIM would be funny.. exchanging plans on how to take revenge 🤣

Edited by serious - 4 years ago