Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

again if someone has to convince Gunjan to take her decision means.. her character has been useless in the entire show, she's no better than a door mat. She can't take a decision on her own..

They might make madame tantrum mahaan at the end to take stand and cancel the wedding.. 

her character is any way a useless one. Just a catalyst for YaRi..

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

They might make madame tantrum mahaan at the end to take stand and cancel the wedding.. 

her character is any way a useless one. Just a catalyst for YaRi..

she's a parallel lead at the least.. If her character has shown no growth.. its useless na... She's not a side kick like Surbub, even Bub had character growth.

Look at how the Pari character has grown from the party-going insensitive girl to a caring, family-loving girl. Where as Gunjan is still stuck where she started.. as if kisi ne fevicol se chipka di

dusk2dawn thumbnail

she's a parallel lead at the least.. If her character has shown no growth.. its useless na... She's not a side kick like Surbub, even Bub had character growth.

Look at how the Pari character has grown from the party-going insensitive girl to a caring, family-loving girl. Where as Gunjan is still stuck where she started.. as if kisi ne fevicol se chipka di

Yup but what to do if her character is not growing even an inch. I think simran has to up her game now. Look at Mudit aka Yogi who is so perfect  with his sign language , That we do understand it now without voice overs. But Till now I have never understood gunjanโ€™s signs. n her expressions stuck from where it started ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

@ bold True yaar ..Pariโ€™s character had grown to leaps and bounds.. Her character has bloomed so beautifully ..Kudos to Debattama too as she had improved her acting skills and expressions.

Gunjan ka character toh sahi mein wahin ka wahin chipka huva hai.. like yeh favicol ka jod hai tutega nahi..๐Ÿ˜†

P.S no offense to any gunjan or Simran Pareenja fans.. These are solely my personal POVs.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

again if someone has to convince Gunjan to take her decision means.. her character has been useless in the entire show, she's no better than a door mat. She can't take a decision on her own..

Somehow Gunjan and PaKu has to know about YoRi for anything to happen. So if PaKu knows, they have to get Gunjan on their side. If Pakya or Gunjan are stubborn, then they would be the most selfish people. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chauhan scenes are 100 times better than Sharmas & he's a fine actor too.. Reminds me of the old movie villains.. Just a mean mean machine ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sonyliv uploaded videos pretty late.. so watched the show late too.. Removed cable more than 4 months ago.. no one was watching cable anyways for over an year almost now.. me stuck to my lappy.. dad to his pc ๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold .. 

True... Chauhan scenes are far better than  any sharma scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

Sony people always does that.... They upload episodes pretty late.... Not just this show but other shows too.... 

๏ฟผ๏ฟผ same case here..... In family we watch TV together during dinner time that to news .... That why we only have sony subscription... We're my dad sometimes watch tarak mehta.. And my sis, mom and me watch ishaaron. . 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bang on Surbub gave better storyline and screen presence....Gunjan just a Puppet and robotic qcting by the actresss no offense. 

Is it me or in the promo Gunjan had some grey vibes? 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me too feels the end game will be YaRi!