Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IELTS krke file submit krnie hoti hai
Offer letter milta hai
Visa lagta hai
Fir flight😆
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
IELTS krke file submit krnie hoti hai
Offer letter milta hai
Visa lagta hai
Fir flight😆
Any of that is done already?😛
Nope its all after +2 procedure😆
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
Nope its all after +2 procedure😆
Oh! I thought the test can be taken pehle hi. 😆
Hmm kr sakte hain
but mein baad mein hi krungi😛
Okay😆
All the best🤗
PS: I'll go now. 😆
I'm metro train now🤣