Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I do not know what to believe or think but everyone here is entitled to their opinion or point of view, as long as we remain respectful and civil...

I feel/think Arjit as Azaan has suffered the worst treatment from the writers.  Next in line are ShaZaan as the most neglected screen couple, who barely have any importance in the show despite gaining a decent fanbase.  Their relationship is also compromised in favour of N or the latest negative character, in every track.  Noor has been a problematic character for many of us and when writers continue to favour/glorify/whitewash her above even Azaan, who gave the show the opening TRP, the show was doomed to fail...

I do not begrudge either SJ or DK their screen space but ask that the writers give Azaan something constuctive to do.  They should not butcher or change his character for the latest twist and they should stop treating Arjit like an extra in his own show...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
tarasutaria thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Lunch time pe kab insult kiya aur kyu?? Aur yeh Preteek aisa kyu kar rahe hai? Arjit Shamiksha dance kiya toghter accha hota diana bhi add hoti mean 3 ek sath karte toh accha hota.Lakin prateek ko suddenly jaise Arjit and Diana dono hi uski dusman baan gaye.Shamiksha ko onscreen and offscreen bohot imp de raha hai aisa kyu?