Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true... We are lucky I guess... IIM are giving right message by touching right chords.. Nothing ott... 

One more thing I like about this show is costumes.. A 21century wears 😅

True yaar those decked up FLs n their heavy costumes with jewelry n all.. I feel suffocated looking at them.

uff sometimes I do feel ki itna jewelry pahen ke kaun rehta hai yaar.. 

Itna toh maine apni khud ki shaadi mein nahi pehna tha yaar..😆😆

True their costumes are like our next door neighbors. So it looks normal. N the costumes worn by Pari’s character too . As a doctor you have to keep yourself in formal clothes. I myself knew that because I have worked in paramedical field India so I seriously liked the way they are designing the costumes for each character.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There are ups & downs between Kabir-Nisha but still love is there and now she she is pregnant. Even before the money loss Kabir said several times that he doesnt wanna become a father probably due to a trauma. Day by day he is showing his anger towards Nisha and Nisha doesnt speak up to anyone about her worries there is Rani & Khushi afterall she can rely on them. 

Prakya & Dadaji better teach Kabir a good lesson. His attitude I just can't....And un near futur Kabir-Chauhan drama does it mean that he might develop some grey shades? 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nisha should take a stand here. She is a lovely, patient girl but she shouldn't take this. It's her life as well. I would say she has more right here. She should tell Kusum/Dadi. 

Kabir doesn't want a child because he fears he will become like his father? But he needs to understand that his parents are Dadaji-Dad and Prakash-Kusum. Kailash is just a namesake father. But I always felt Kabir loves the family and all, but doesn't feel comfortable with the feeling of being debted to them. He feels burdened staying in his Mamaji's house somewhere. 

Pari might see Kabir-Nisha in the hospital and tell Yogi. But I don't want youngsters dealing with this. This needs to go to Dadaji. Both Dadaji and Prakash will be furious. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is abortion even legal in India? Kabir’s suggestion was atrocious on so many levels. First, he can’t blame Nisha for pregnancy. He should have been equally careful about using protection if he is so sure about not having kids. And now since they are pregnant, decision of abortion can never be his. It should be mutual. He needs to discuss with Nisha about what she wants and have a mature conversation. 

We don’t know whether he was clear before Marriage or not. If he wasn’t then, he has been acting self-centered. Also, I have hardly seen him caring for Nisha’s feelings. I mean they are side characters so focus is less on them but from whatever we have seen, he makes his troubles bigger and never tries to understand Nisha’s point of view. 

I want his financial troubles to come out to family. If he made a loss, he still has a job. He can continue earning and slowly pay it off. There’s still a bright side and his family standing by him. He needs lot of emotional support and firm mind to overcome this phase. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Is abortion even legal in India? Kabir’s suggestion was atrocious on so many levels. First, he can’t blame Nisha for pregnancy. He should have been equally careful about using protection if he is so sure about not having kids. And now since they are pregnant, decision of abortion can never be his. It should be mutual. He needs to discuss with Nisha about what she wants and have a mature conversation. 

We don’t know whether he was clear before Marriage or not. If he wasn’t then, he has been acting self-centered. Also, I have hardly seen him caring for Nisha’s feelings. I mean they are side characters so focus is less on them but from whatever we have seen, he makes his troubles bigger and never tries to understand Nisha’s point of view. 

I want his financial troubles to come out to family. If he made a loss, he still has a job. He can continue earning and slowly pay it off. There’s still a bright side and his family standing by him. He needs lot of emotional support and firm mind to overcome this phase. 

To my knowledge, abortion is legal in India. But must be performed before certain weeks.

Kabir should have made it clear to Nisha about not wanting child. They should have been careful. Here Kabir is acting selfishly and with complete insensitivity. Nisha is a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve this treatment. Nisha had the chance to blame and blast Kabir for being such a fool to invest their savings on shares and losing everything. But she stood supportive. 

Family has to know about both the loss and Kabir wanting to abort the baby. He needs to be given a earful by either Dadaji, Pakya or Kusum. Or all three. Taking the show's slaps record into account, I see a huge one coming. 

To add to another point, Kabir earns really well. Even if he contributes some amount monthly tk the family, he still has a lot to save. I think Prakash majorly takes care of the house. So Kabir's reasoning that he can't take responsibility because of his financial condition doesn't make sense.