An Episodic Review of 60th Episode of Vidya (28th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 60th episode(28th November) of Vidya. 

The episode starts with a beaten bablu sitting with his mom outside and complains how vidya's actions affecting them too. 

Inside home,vidya is about to leave,  Dharma asks vidya to just go to school, comeback and dont meet vivek. Vidya doesnt answer , goes to pray to god, her MiL takes the diya plate and asks her to abide by society rules since they have to live there...vidya tells ,she isnt going against  society. she will meet vivek and take care of him for the humanity to prevail. what she does is  for that. he saved all our lives and praying for him isnt wrong. I am going to meet avtaar ,then school   after school will go to hospital and come back. saying this she leaves.

vidya, vidya , vidya, in what words i can applaud her firmness and clear mind. she is 👏

Mil complains to FiL about this that she doesnt listen. Dharma tells, vidya isnt fearing us or society now  bcoz whatever she says about them is truth,the feeling she has for him is true, she regards him as her god, she has the power of truth with her , thats why she is fearless, we lied, so we are living in fear. she was always true .

well said Dharma, thank god atleasts he understands vidya and her actions, even if not supporting. her firmness made him understand her truth. 

Vidya goes to meet avtaar but she couldnt, his men tell her he isnt there and has gone out  she tells he isnt answering my calls also and then leaves from there. Actually avtaar was inside and seeing all this. Ranjana calls him appreciates him for listening to them, tells she has a watch on him and ask him go out of town for some days.. he angirly keeps the phone.

so Avtaar will be out of pic for sometime since rajhana asked to and threatening it seems.

Kanni and one more kid comes to meet vivek, give him flowers. the men there told they came daily to see him, since he regained conscious , they came to meet you. he thank them for coming. they thank him for saving their lives. he asks them to go to school.

seeing his smiles is good😊

they leave. he looks at the door. His mom notices it, smiles and ask for whom you are looking. he says Anand, she asks ,is it really anand whom you are looking for? he says yes, she tells he has gone to office and appreciating your bravery act , you have been again assigned as Dm of azamgarh but enquiry will be there. vivek smiles. then again looks at door. vivek talks to himself why vidya hasnt come..

His mom  thought to tease him and tells him , you told vidya is your close friend, but she has not once came to meet you, he says she would hv come, may be you wouldn't have met her.. His mom says i was near you day and night but you are worrying about other presence, he was like where were you taking our talk mom, I knew how worried you would be, i remember it...

His mom knows him well😉 and teases him too...its good to see their nice convo light hearted scenes.

then seeing him , she stops her teasing tells yes vidya comes daily, brings her food too, meet her and talks with her and then leaves. he smiles. she tells yea doctors did their work but however progressive we are , i still believe its vidya's belies and prayers that brought you back to life. she tells him about the tough prayers she did.

then she asks him to rest and goes to meet doctor to finish some formalities.

here kids reach school, vidya asks why they were late, they tell her about vivek regaining conscious , she was so happy to hear it and asks is it true , they  say yes and tells her , he has been appointed as Dm again too. vidya was all smiles, tells them to sit and tells she will teach them and after school will go to meet him.

her smiles😍😍😍...Too happy to see her like that, the happiness she gets in teaching and knowing his welfare is ❤

she teaches them A,b,c,d with  words what it stands for remembering what she saw in Munni's school. they learn..after bell rang, vidya hurridely leaves to meet vivek.santhosh was like why is she in such a hurry today.

The way she hurried and those smiles, again❤

In hospital, Vivek tries to take the water, vidya comes and helps him with it. Asks him to show his hand, gives him Prasad and tells she did pooja for him.

she asks him is he fine. he tells yes and says how can he not be, his friend is a close devotee of durga ma and god listens to her. And he thanks for the tough prayers she did too.

she tells you have saved all our lives, he tells you have tallied all in one go..vidya tells they dont see tallying in friendship at her place. he tells her, in city too they dont see and smiles.

Aww..they have simple scenes but the emotions that lies there, that sweetness is always ❤. loved this scene of them.

His mom comes and was glad to see him smiling.

He thanks vidya for looking after his mom too, she tells , she is her friend's mom, is like a mom to her too. And she tells, she talked with her too and your mom complained that you are not listening to her.

His mom and tells , yes ask him to listen, he tells vidya, asks her on what i am not listening. His mom tells about his marriage. vidya tells , in their place girls are married without even asking their views and consent, but vivek is a well educated one, he will think and take decisions , how can she tell him any on that and says she will leave.

vivek asks her, are you leaving, just now you came. vidya looks on. epi ends.

Again the way he asked it, are you leaving..aww❤.. 

I am loving all these light hearted scenes, how their story is shaping up slowly and how the show vidya is shaping up. hope they do well in story and trp increase and increase more in upcoming epis.

precap:

some men troubling vidya outside on vivek matter and she slapping one of them.

P.S. will soon post the episode pics soon on this thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thursday Epi Pics:)