Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Shwetu, Pakya is v v attached to Shiv. Even yest epi, he remembered the khatirdaari of Shiv. Seems a very very close bond from his side. Shiv tho was close to Pakya has now moved on to experience the comfort phase of life and is become more practical. So v cannot infer Pakya will not forgive Shiv depending on his anger for Kabir’s dad. 

I feel he will get to know abt YoRi even before Kusum but after committing to Shiv for Gunjan. He will defn. b in a fix as he is attached to Pari now. I guess yest’s dialogue of his apni lagne lagi hai is a hint to this. He will stand for Pari. Kusum will b still shaky considering Pari ki mom’s reaction. 

Pakya's attachment to Shiv is strange because Shiv doesn't seem to feel the same way. Even after the wedding cancellation, and when Pakya came back from hospital, he thought Shiv would have called or visited. He was so hurt at the lost friendship. But Shiv didn't give one heed. He was selfish. 

I really hope Pakya tells the rishta part is over and there is no revival but he will help in anyway possible. Scare part is he was fond of Gunjan too. Was so proud when he saw her in her music class. 

Possibility is there. Pakya knowing before Kusum. Pakya always gets to know everything at the end but he has spidey sense. He knows at heart what's happening. He might even now suspect something is going on. 

Pakya will try to convince Kusum but will stand by her if she doesn't change her view? 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

You guys are scaring me now... Please😭 I don't want any above scenario to happen.... 

I don't think Prakash will take such big step of promise without asking any family members or yogi...Moreover vivek and rani knows about yori.... 

He will just visit him and shiv will ask for forgiveness... 

May be Prakash will help Shiv against Chauhan? Nothing else?