Kaal (Dark / Fear) Anth (end)i...... an Eklavya with Vidya as Mentor?

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I happened and got the time to see today's episode which I normally glimpse through after Uma's summary.  Am setting aside Vidya as she is rising beautifully... fearless.  Some relationship can never be named, can be identified only by emotions and such is the relationship of Vidya and Vivek.  Loved and clapped when she said I decide not to answer your foolish and idiotic questions looking at the herd (sorry for my pun) in front of her... Instead of praying as their children have been saved they are questioning................... I donot fear for her as she can tackle anything as Vivek the Jambavan has made this lady bajrangbali bring out and understand her hidden strength.  

But What stood out for me.......................

Kaalandi (Nanku's wife)........... the writer is slowly building another story of another warrior who is rising breaking her fears and have accepted Vidya as her Mentor.  She is building her strength.

From being a supressed wife being forcefully blind to her Husband's whims has beaten all her fears and developed the strength to stay along with the Tri- evils to see their downfall.

I literally stood up and clapped when she said, I will not do anything as the one who can kill the janamdatta without any mercy can kill the one whom he gave janam without mercy.  She has realised the power of Vidya and openly challenges him, win over Vidya then I will accept you are a MAN. Wow Lady.... She has proclaimed Vidya as her Mentor.  Who said rural woman cannot rise, they are meek, timid by norms but as the saying goes when the will power rises nothing can stop the fury. 

I was astounded at the calm way she smiled hearing Vidya's penace and Vivek's good deeds have made him fight death.  Loved the way she collected the broken cup... literally his self esteem is breaking... the stepping down to failure has started.

Yes she is confining herself due to her little daughter but has imbibed the courage of her brave motherinlaw who asked her not to side the evil. 

She is rising in her own way.

Being a strong feminist myself, i just applauded this thin story which the writer is weaving through the main yarn.

Kaalandi- indeed has ended her dark fears and ready to take knowledge(Vidya) as her Mentor in absentia..

In a way she will be instrumental to break Nanku as everytime Vidya succeeds she will be there in front of him lauding Vidya and proving Good will win over Evil and he is not the almighty while the almighty is the one above all.

Hope this is relatable. 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this. Wonderful analysis.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: darrish

I love this. Wonderful analysis.

Thanks for your kind words. 

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written😊👍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvs_SanIsh

Beautifully written😊👍

thank you.😊

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi🤗🤗

Thats why we need your analysis and words from you..None could have put it better than you when its about the emotions of a character👏..

Literally applauded and was like wah when I saw that scene. from start  , I like the way how woman are written and character handled in this show. they were meek but never spineless, they always had their views outspoken but previously with fear coated..but now slowly and steadily courage gets in and they emerge confident beautifully. And the way its shown, that new found confidence, be it vidya or kalindi, its so real, pertaining to their character traits, applauds to the writer..when it is due, we give it😁...

As  you, your post ,as always well written  Sumi 👏🤗

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago