An Episodic Review of 59th Episode of Vidya (27th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 59th episode(27th November) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with Nanku thinking about happenings. he sees kalindi coming and tells her that she was right about all and previously he used to love her but now he doesnt, she have only poison about him in her heart, he asks her to beat him to remember this and hold the revenge against vidya always. he forces her to beat, she does.

Nanku was sitting , jagat comes and tells him villagers taunting vidya,surrounded her home , nanku tells , let them hit now with drama.

Dont know what drama he has in store.  hope it turns positive for vidya-vivek.

Villagers gathered outside vidya home, inlaws were like the crowd wont leave her, vidya tells truly they dont have any such relation inbetween the., what to answer these people , and she tells let me face them.

Again they accuses her, she tells is it a sin to have prayers for a man who saved many children, again when questioned about relation between them, she tells she wont answer. A woman was about to slap vidya, vivek's mom come there, hold her hand, scold all of them for their thoughts and tells them she may call police to stop it. she asks anand to call. villagers tells dharma are you trying to threaten us with police and leaves from their again warning and accusing.

Seems vivek's mom will help vidya out even in future for the crisis that comes between vidya-vivek. seems educated and a good one at heart.

Dharma comes outside, asks vivek's mom why she did this, they had to live here till death and they cant go against , what if they stop all amenities to us from tomorrow. vivek mom was like , they are questioning your bahu's character , instead of telling them back, you are telling me. vidya asks vivek mom to go and she will come and see her in hospital. she leaves.

vidya sees vidya-vivek written in wall, she tries hard to rub it, then splashes it with water, rubs it, goes inside. then prayed to god with tears. 

it was sad to see her rubbing that with trauma.

Mil come and tells , ok you have removed the stain on wall but what will you do about the one in their hearts. she again tells them what vivek means to her, its sacred and if at all she had any bad intention, then she wont see tomorrow, its a swear on durga maiya.and goes from there .

Vivek's mom meets him, he has regained conscious. they have a sweet mom-son convo❤

They were sweet, the way he showed the cheek to slap❤, lovely mom and son they were.

Jagat says don’t know how Vivek’s mom helped vidya by coming over there. nanku laughs, asks him not to worry and that he will trap vidya now.

Precap:

Vidya-Vivek scene in hospital.

P.s. Will soon post the episode caps  on this thread :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wednesday Epi pics:)