An Episodic Review of 58th Episode of Vidya (26th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 58th episode(26th November) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with jagat, Ranjana and Nanku talking about his mom's demise and how they are glad about it, kalindi comes sbd sees him, he saw her and tells you remind me of mom these days.

In vidya's home dharma jokes with bablu and someone outside tells them to see what their bahu is doing. Vidya show at temple, praying hard for vivek. standing on one foot and chanting prayers with no food or water inbetween.

In nanku's home, kalindi answer back him that she wont do anything bcoz if she does, he will kill her little girl, daughter ,it isnt a big deal for you if you can kill your mom. but she has turned courageous , strong, seeing all what happened so far, she believes in god and that she will accept him as a real man if he could attain vidya. Ranjana scolds for talking like that, kalindi tells back that vidya will answer Nanku and goes.

I was like wah kalindi wahπŸ‘πŸ‘.. you pricked him with your words and told him rightly what he should hear , come on , keep up the courage.

Vidya's inlaws comes to temple, saw her doing the prayers, people over there talk on how vidya could do such thing for a stranger like vivek inspite of  being a widow, what relation they have like. her prayers are being recorded by reporter

Anand sees it in hospital Tv, calls vivek's mom and shows it..her inlaws tries to stop vidya doing prayer worrying about their honour. In hospital, doctor comes and tells ,vivek indeed had strong will, he was revived back to life. she smiles.

she too likes vidya a lot and impressed now . thats how it is now.

Reporters convey this news on channel that vivek is doing good and vidya's prayers are indeed accepted as a reason for it..kalindi sees it and smiles, nanku gets anger seeing it and throws glass and broke tv..kalindi picks up the glasses and tells him that day itself she warned when vivek cutout was about to fall on him saying that's a intimation from god, now vidya and vivek has won and you had lost.

Again on point kalindiπŸ‘

At temple, Vidya still continuing prayers, vivek mom arrives and says he is fine, hearing it vidya stops her prayers, stumbles, vivek mom hold her. his mom tells vidya that your prayers has been answered. she was like is he fine fully, she asks vidya to come and see herself. 

when they were about to go..villagers come and questions vidya, she cries, her MIL asks to answer them now.

vidya tells what shall she answer who has come up with both ques and answer for their ones, they wont believe what i say.

Women of vidya is rocking today, well said vidya..why to answer such people and what to answer.

Instead of questioning me, everyone should had kept prayers for him, such was his doing which they cant repay to him by anymeans. he saved all apart from catching terrorists , if he isnt there, then these people who questioning her now would had been mourning for their children's loss now.They should worship him for that. telling this  she sees them.

vidya, go on πŸ‘...

then goes to god, tells durga ma, you knew how sacred our relation is, he is next to you to me now. I worship him as god, bcoz he had saved me, made me learnt the difference between right and wrong, gave me hope,confidence to have a new ray of life, live with dignity ,i worship him and durga maiyya knew it all and she cant explain that to these people.

she turns,swear on god that she wont answer theur rubbish wrong cheap questions. they are free to think whatever they want.

Vidya  ,  you totally won meπŸ‘πŸ‘..come on girlπŸ€—

Precap :

Again villages questioning and she answering infront of Vidya home.

p.s. Will soon post the episode caps  on this thread :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

Tuesday Epi pics :)

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail