Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess Yogi will understand PariπŸ‘πŸΌ

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Bold:- That's what I fear... Kusum being against YaRi because of Pari's mother's insult. 

Wahi toh!!! Where is she?????? It's like the Shrivastavs forgot they had a daughter... 

I don't know if there was an incident on set that led to her leaving. I hope not. 

Kusum understood last time, so I was most likely wrong. As Kusum isn't like that, especially with Pari leaving she'll know its not Pari but her parents. I do feel that perhaps there will be a huge argument between both families as when Pari was leaving it seemed empty. Everyone looked distraught. So I wouldn't fear about Kusum like that. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

If Kusum knows Pari's relationship with her parents, I think she will understand. She isn't the type to argue/confront without reason. But if Pari's mom crosses limit, goes ahead to insult Kusum, family wouldn't keep quiet. 

Pari should talk to Kusum. That would be nice. Kusum can then convince Pari to stay back and argue with Pari's mother for her. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

99 tomorrow n 100 on Friday.. yay..πŸ₯³

Seriously if this E24 segment had not been there I would be dead crying after watching the Precap. πŸ˜­

I think we will get YaRi date on Friday.. lets see what happens..😁

I think Friday Yogi will stop Pari. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

If Kusum knows Pari's relationship with her parents, I think she will understand. She isn't the type to argue/confront without reason. But if Pari's mom crosses limit, goes ahead to insult Kusum, family wouldn't keep quiet. 

Pari should talk to Kusum. That would be nice. Kusum can then convince Pari to stay back and argue with Pari's mother for her. 

Yes let's see but regarding the insults towards Yogi & his family I fear that YaRi will date secrectly & both Prakash / Kusum might have insecurities when they will get to know even tho we know that they will bless them. Whereas Dadaji, dadi, Vivek, Rani, Nisha will be full on support & shipping. 

But yeah Kusum trying to talk with Pari's mom so that she can stay at there place like you said I can see that coming....