Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They should bring HS ki aatma back for the very last scene of this season to finally give HS-Mini one final emotional hug closure. AD seems professional enough to come back for a scene if the PH asks him. Babita toh aane se rahi since the actress parted on a more bitter note, so they will likely try to give Mini some HS related closure in the last scene. 

Mini ke photography scenes were also boring me. Emotional quotient has taken a big hit since they took away the foils that complimented her. Now she’s just an angry teenager yet again. There is a very jaded feeling to this narrative. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They should bring HS ki aatma back for the very last scene of this season to finally give HS-Mini one final emotional hug closure. AD seems professional enough to come back for a scene if the PH asks him. Babita toh aane se rahi since the actress parted on a more bitter note, so they will likely try to give Mini some HS related closure in the last scene. 

Mini ke photography scenes were also boring me. Emotional quotient has taken a big hit since they took away the foils that complimented her. Now she’s just an angry teenager yet again. There is a very jaded feeling to this narrative. 

Ashnoor doesn’t look believable as a 23 year from any angle. To me, she still looks 16-17. They should have casted someone else for post leap Mini. The colleague looks like she’s in her 20s. She looks more like Mini’s mentor than a friend. 

Mini needs closure from Babita more than from HS right now, esp with the way post leap scenes are set up. They should bring both HS and Babita ki aatma towards the end of this season and let Mini reconcile with them, esp Babita. 

Edit: And of course they had to have HS and Babita die on their way to get Mini from Manali. Making way for more miserable, guilty Mini with tons of emotional baggage. At least on Hanita’s part, they died hopeful that they would reunite with Mini.

Also, how much can they really show of Mini and her 5 year old sister, Arya? 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Ashnoor doesn’t look believable as a 23 year from any angle. To me, she still looks 16-17. They should have casted someone else for post leap Mini. The colleague looks like she’s in her 20s. She looks more like Mini’s mentor than a friend. 

Mini needs closure from Babita more than from HS right now, esp with the way post leap scenes are set up. They should bring both HS and Babita ki aatma towards the end of this season and let Mini reconcile with them, esp Babita. 

Edit: And of course they had to have HS and Babita die on their way to get Mini from Manali. Making way for more miserable, guilty Mini with tons of emotional baggage. At least on Hanita’s part, they died hopeful that they would reunite with Mini.

Also, how much can they really show of Mini and her 5 year old sister, Arya? 

Well, Paridhi isn’t coming back as Babita so unless you want Mini to get closure with a different actress as Babita, there is no scope there. 

AD can still come back for a closure scene  cuz he didn’t leave on a bitter note 🤷‍♀️

Mini could have been shown with her little sister Arya if she herself gave some impression of having matured in 5 years. But she hasn’t. She’s still mostly an angry brat, now even more disillusioned with the endless tragedy in her life. 

Ab koi guardian figure bhi nahin like HS. NB ka gyaan alone isn’t gonna affect Mini like HS ka did. 

Long story short, the story is boring me....

AreYaar thumbnail

Link to the full drive, in case someone wants to bookmark all scenes in one place: 

skotcher thumbnail

Hi Areyaar, 

I have been a silent reader and admirer of this forum n thread all this while. You did a great job in compiling all the best portions of PB and archiving them.

I couldn't resist writing now because I thought there are 3 cute scenes of HB that I found not captured. Just wanted to let you know. Please use your discretion to add or not, no issues.

They are:

Epi 145 17th June - 7.00 to 10.05, then from 20.29 - to end

Epi 146 18th June - 2.50 to 8.08

Thanks!

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Link to the full drive, in case someone wants to bookmark all scenes in one place: 

Thanks a ton for this!!!

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I do believe that HS would not just be making an appearance in the last episode if AD is free, he would also be making few more

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: skotcher

Hi Areyaar, 

I have been a silent reader and admirer of this forum n thread all this while. You did a great job in compiling all the best portions of PB and archiving them.

I couldn't resist writing now because I thought there are 3 cute scenes of HB that I found not captured. Just wanted to let you know. Please use your discretion to add or not, no issues.

They are:

Epi 145 17th June - 7.00 to 10.05, then from 20.29 - to end

Epi 146 18th June - 2.50 to 8.08

Thanks!

Thanks, skotcher. 

Ah you're talking about the scenes of Babita trying to mess with HS and then he bangs his head into a wall....unfortunately I couldn't find the episodes with the song portion included, so I wasn't able to upload these scenes. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I do believe that HS would not just be making an appearance in the last episode if AD is free, he would also be making few more

I'm not sure intermittent appearances would serve any purpose. The show is spiraling at this point. The new kid doesn't have the screen presence to carry the show along with Ashnoor.....she's no Nanhi jo ki chhoti age mein hi badaa patakha thi.  It also helped that the character of Nanhi was better written. 

This new kid has frankly turned out blahh in whatever few clips of the epis I stumbled upon. Upar se Mini ka character still looks and talks like a kid herself....koi difference hi nahin note ho raha despite the passage of time and a big tragedy.....so the story and execution is totally hollow at this point. 🥱

AD can keep popping up for intermittent FB scenes but I personally don't think it helps the story in anyway.  A final scene giving some closure to his equation with Mini would actually be worthwhile rather than these random intermittent scenes showing that he missed her......what's the point of those? They feel repetitive and dragged IMO. 

The supporting characters have all become a total drag as well....LOL@ NB in chashme now😆

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not sure intermittent appearances would serve any purpose. The show is spiraling at this point. The new kid doesn't have the screen presence to carry the show along with Ashnoor.....she's no Nanhi jo ki chhoti age mein hi badaa patakha thi.  It also helped that the character of Nanhi was better written. 

This new kid has frankly turned out blahh in whatever few clips of the epis I stumbled upon. Upar se Mini ka character still looks and talks like a kid herself....koi difference hi nahin note ho raha despite the passage of time and a big tragedy.....so the story and execution is totally hollow at this point. 🥱

AD can keep popping up for intermittent FB scenes but I personally don't think it helps the story in anyway.  A final scene giving some closure to his equation with Mini would actually be worthwhile rather than these random intermittent scenes showing that he missed her......what's the point of those? They feel repetitive and dragged IMO. 

The supporting characters have all become a total drag as well....LOL@ NB in chashme now😆

PB season 2 might even be good but because the bar was so high with season 1, this one is bound to seem lackluster, i.e. average (read just like any other show out there).