Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No idea if she was actually jealous wid Asim when salman praised

maybe she thought salman wud praise her becoz she believes she is the most real self be itpositive or negative nd was shocked by no mention of her.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I too feel that sana has quite a few times shown cold shoulder towards asim which was clearly not needed and now when salman directly praised asim I have a feeling that may be she will try to mend issues between the both.. 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dondy

Sana only started hating him after he manipulated Sid into doubting her and then cutting off from her. She knows that asim was behind that. That’s why she was only throwing boxes at asim’s face and no one else😂

Sid n Asim hi to they boys m

Ab Sid pe Marti to bhuchal nahi AA jata Ghar me😆

So she picked

Well at least she accept taht she is attention seeker

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Both talk to each other, Asim was talking to her even after their fight even though he was not talking to Sid...in one unseen video just both of them are and talking...both are possessive about Sid and so fight...most of their fight are only for camera otherwise talk normally

Edited by Achelvi - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dondy

Sana only started hating him after he manipulated Sid into doubting her and then cutting off from her. She knows that asim was behind that. That’s why she was only throwing boxes at asim’s face and no one else😂

Asim didn't manipulate Sid... Asim and Sid were discussing her like everyone else after seeing her maniacal side on Himanshi's entry....Asim told Sid about what Sana had said to Himanshi. 

Siddharth himself was talking against Sana in a group of Shefali, Arti etc when he described her reaction as fear.. If you remember 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Both talk to each other, Asim was talking to her even after their fight even though he was not talking to Sid...in one unseen video just both of them are and talking...both are possessive about Sid and so fight...most of their fight are only for camera otherwise talk normally

I know that they do, and some people paint it as a sibling relationship. But I don’t think from a game point of view Asim trusts Sana at all, and Sana doesn’t like him being close to Shukla. I really don’t know if they can coexist in the same group as Sana wants to be the most important but right now she has more insecurities coming in because of the new Sid Devo angle too. Let’s see how it unfolds. Yeh BB hai and Sana being a palti maar might even build a connection with Asim( last thing I would ever want to see I just don’t like her). 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

sana is not jealous of him.. she was pissed off when she came to know it was asim that manipulated sid.. asim is ofcourse insecure of her n hence he strated this trend.. however they are trying to behave normal.. in unseen videos they are having normal and fun conversations..

coming to the episode, sana's face was like that during whole episode not just when asim was praised..

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Asim didn't manipulate Sid... Asim and Sid were discussing her like everyone else after seeing her maniacal side on Himanshi's entry....Asim told Sid about what Sana had said to Himanshi. 

Siddharth himself was talking against Sana in a group of Shefali, Arti etc when he described her reaction as fear.. If you remember 

hearing just himanshi's side and not even considering your so called friend's point of view is itself the best form of manipulation