Fake Raman And Arijit Together

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Based on Precap - Fake Raman and Arijit are together- Why have they gone down this route I wanted it to be a story where Ishita knew all along that this isn’t Raman  as in part of plan to get Arjits truth out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Based on Precap - Fake Raman and Arijit are together- Why have they gone down this route I wanted it to be a story where Ishita knew all along that this isn’t Raman  as in part of plan to get Arjits truth out

Divyanka in her IV told that Shardul is her friend and that he was just helping Ishu by acting as Raman to safeguard Raman and her family. But this Shardul is actually Arijit’s brother in law which Ishita is unaware of. So Shardul has been acting to help Ishu will his real intention has always been to prise out of Ishita Raman’s location of where he is hidden. 

In short, Ishita has safeguarded Raman somewhere and she was the one who brought this fake Raman for show. That is why Ishita has never spent a night with Shardul in their room and neither has she performed any Pooja with him because she knows that he isn’t her Raman. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Divyanka in her IV told that Shardul is her friend and that he was just helping Ishu by acting as Raman to safeguard Raman and her family. But this Shardul is actually Arijit’s brother in law which Ishita is unaware of. So Shardul has been acting to help Ishu will his real intention has always been to prise out of Ishita Raman’s location of where he is hidden. 

In short, Ishita has safeguarded Raman somewhere and she was the one who brought this fake Raman for show. That is why Ishita has never spent a night with Shardul in their room and neither has she performed any Pooja with him because she knows that he isn’t her Raman. 

Could I get a link to the interview, please? 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Could I get a link to the interview, please? 

Check your post, i had posted this short one. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Check your post, i had posted this short one. 

Thank you. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Great. Finally saw it. Thanks. So he's double crossing her?