Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t know how to contact a mod so if anyone knows one maybe they can let them know about this poster and do the needed 

And to the person in question:

Your insults don’t hold any merit. Why? Cause you have zero value in my life . It’s clear that myself and majority of the users here don’t value your toxic nature. If your so bored in life do a course or go learn something new ..use your mind for good! If your being hurt in real life in some way then please get help as all that hatred and venom inside is not good !! May you be blessed with a positive mind body and soul. Peace out ✌️ 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: guddi01

Kgirlloved

You still don't get it do you.

That fact that She agreed to back stab her Co stars and than plays dumb is the biggest insult to her Co stars. When questioned suddenly becomes an angle and says contact the PH, is like seriously like are you for real. She was aware before hand that they were going to be axed due to her and yet she acts dumb. Not done and this is were she is getting the backlash to come clean.

So you don’t seem like someone who has any professional experience, but when a person enters discussions about a pending project they often sign something called a Non-Disclosure Agreement or clause. When you sign this, you basically agree not to disclose anything about those discussions, even after the project is made public. You usually can’t even disclose that you signed something publicly. Now, I don’t know Ashnoor nor anyone in production, but if the firing of Paridhi and Anirudh was as sudden as you’re making it seem, it’s very likely that the PH went that route to prevent leaks. However, even if they hadn’t, it would have looked INCREDIBLY unprofessional of Ashnoor had she disclosed news of the firing before the PH had announced it. That sort of thing can get you blackballed, meaning you get no more work in the industry. I understand that you have some fixation with the idea of loyalty and disloyalty, but no amount of loyalty could motivate a 15 year old who is just making a name for herself to commit career suicide. Not to mention, isn’t that disloyalty to RS, who she calls her second mother? In fact, you could even say it’s disloyalty to her own parents who supported her to get this far in her career, and made god knows how many sacrifices. I don’t know about you, but the people I call family get my loyalty first EVERY time.

No way can you act like a 15/16 years when it suits her and than does unsuitable Music videos and gives interviews with confidence and when asked a honest question she hides behind Bacheri Ashnoor which no is buying it.

Unsuitable? You and I clearly watched VERY different music videos! Every video I saw seemed perfectly normal. And besides that, mature performances don’t change the fact that she is a minor. She could give 15 interviews a day and that fact wouldn’t change! Plus, if you read the reasoning above, you’d see that not only Ashnoor, even an adult like Paridhi wouldn’t answer those “honest questions”.

Yes RS and KK has cheated and used Paridth and Ariduth for the shows ssuccess and than dumps in favour of Ashnoor is unethical and unprofessional and all need to come clean about it.

This is what they are all being called out on Twitter etc and facing a backlash over the cheating and deceit etc which is what people are upset about.

And maybe the production house was dishonest, but why do you specifically target Ashnoor like she’s the damn CEO of KK? If they really were this dishonest, as you say, they definitely would have the smarts to use an NDA to cover their tracks. 

Just waiting for Paridth and Ariduth to talk about it.

See this is what makes me worry about your mental state. When the people who’ve actually been affected by all of this don’t blame Ashnoor or the PH publicly, why are you off fighting this one woman battle on social media? Like honestly, has it not occurred to you that they’ve not said anything thus far because there’s no blame to cast on anyone?

Dictators and puppets don't last long as History is littered with them.

Honesty is the best policy and not lying to further ones Career at the expense of others is not right.

Ok I’m sorry but your grammar here just made me laugh! “Not lying to further one’s career... is not right”, so people should lie to further their careers? Also, read everything I’ve said above and in previous comments and try to build some understanding of what professional life is like, with all the legal and personal complications. Then hopefully you’d realize that not everything has only one right answer.