Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣🤣
Even if they have ishq wala love n they get married their tom n jerry mode is going to stay there. 
I am imagining them after their marriage they are fighting like tom n jerry and the whole family take side of Pari n Yogi got annoyed and then Pari manaofy him..😂🤣😍🥰

Damn I was so excited to write a fan fiction on YAri. Even had plot ideas in my mind n was thinking to write during thanksgiving holidays.

The news article just pissed my mood off..😒😡

Haha so true! That's our YaRi! 

Arre forget it even I'm pissed off yaar but plz do write a FF waiting! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Haha so true! That's our YaRi! 

Arre forget it even I'm pissed off yaar but plz do write a FF waiting! 

Yup YAri it is..😁😂🤣 

I will try to write an FF whenever I will get time off usually during long weekend.😁

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Yes Debattama too good some of her antics as Pari remind of Suhani aka Ragini in SGP. I'm glad that Mudit & Debattama are part of this show as leads! 👏

Agree, was also a fan of Ragini and Debattama has the same sparkle in her eyes. As a newcomer she has held her own against the veterans in the show when it comes to expressions. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Agree, was also a fan of Ragini and Debattama has the same sparkle in her eyes. As a newcomer she has held her own against the veterans in the show when it comes to expressions. 

Very well said & excellent natural chemistry with Mudit no offense but the It factor was missing in Yogi-Gunjan...