Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pori

Thank you so much for the PM

Wonderfully written. SO many back stories opening up. It's finally starting to make sense a little, also very intriguing.

Aaliya and her questions- but I am glad she started to ask those. Someone gotta ask them :)

Thanks dear 😊 Aaliya is a kid after all and children are curious. Will assure u, u will get answers too in the next update!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: frustrated12233

What iv understood by far is ...tht zoya had some complications in her pregnancy .... N seeing adi happy she chose to hide it from him n her family.... Only Yash knows ...

N may b she died gvng birth to Aaliya....

You will find out in the next chapter 😊 This story was never meant to be a mystery story and now I wish I had written it as an OS instead. Yash certainly knows something that the rest of them don't and Adi will get to know it in the next update!

frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh damn! Then I can't wait for the next update... Eagerly waiting ... When can we get next update??

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: frustrated12233

Oh damn! Then I can't wait for the next update... Eagerly waiting ... When can we get next update??

I am so sorry! Was kinda feeling disconnected with AdiYa after the show ended and could not get back to it! But watching BP episodes and getting my AdiYa feels back again ❤️ Will definitely update this one and not abandoning it!

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Yes please please update and pm also.

I thought you left and yet look for an update every week.

Please do update.

Love