Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu27

Dis is epic🀣so d ph is sooo soo immature dt dey took her insta follwrs in literal sense nd built a castle in d airπŸ€ͺ

lol they will soon realize it when the show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

πŸ€”

Ibb yeh kya hai?

As a person's doom approaches, their intelligence works against their favour.

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Damm... isse aschha PB end kar dete. 

Resolving issues and happy end. 

IIM is at least doing better now. 

Stupid Sony. πŸ˜‘

Xactly brainless chnnl dey could hv pulled off pb instd of dis shw as dis IIM is a new shw needs more time to proceed wid d stry... pb ka toh elasticty khtm hua rubber band jaise hπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ jo khiche chale jaa rhe hπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Well they roped in that cute lil girl too, some young people might want to watch her πŸ˜…now they need maybe a puppy or two or a Hazel dormouse or some other cute animal and they are in for success. 

Dnt wrry to glorify mini mahaan dey will nt evn bothr to butcher dt cute kid as well no xpectations frm d ph dey cn stoop to ny level...πŸ™„

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

lol they will soon realize it when the show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tabtk tata bye byee ho jayega shw kaπŸ˜‚

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Everyday he gives one more reason to love him.

People like him may bloom late but when they do, they spread joy and beauty everywhere.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Yes it's difficult to be positive to people who have let you down . But he can do thisπŸ‘. 

I actually think dream sequence in Manali was to be with babita but paridhi might have refuse to go so they sent HS instead

🀣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

You mean start from the episodes after HS' entry or from the very beginning? I would love to be a part of these discussions either way...

I think we decided to start from episode 1, right? Can't remember now. Yes, we're all looking forward to it. The first 200 episodes are worth several viewings (well, for me it's from episode 18 onward).

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

We are planning to keep it from E1. But then we would be discussing chunks I feel. 1-2/3, aisa cause it'll be faster and better.

Actually, I would love it if we did 1 episode a day, Mon-Fri 8:30 baje IF par. It would give that same feel and will also give us time to dissect the hell out of each episode. The writing was brilliant and there was plenty of material for this.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Actually, I would love it if we did 1 episode a day, Mon-Fri 8:30 baje IF par. It would give that same feel and will also give us time to dissect the hell out of each episode. The writing was brilliant and there was plenty of material for this.

I will join from episode 18.