Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤
Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.
Originally posted by: Avika.Gor
Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤
Hello dear
Happy to see one more Jenny fan
Even I am desperately waitng for the season
Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new seasonCan't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.
thank u ❤ she is just a queen 👑👑 her acting goooooooood 👑👑👑Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello dear
Happy to see one more Jenny fan
Even I am desperately waitng for the season
Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.Originally posted by: Avika.Gor
Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new season
Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.
I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies
The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.
her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive
Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak
I agree with you.actually I don't have any problem if maya kills her enemy like Ashwin. but killing any innocent or killing for minor fault really bothers me 😭.what I was saying is she can punish one as much she want for minor fault without killing them.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies
The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.
her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive
Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak
But one thing,no matter what my love for Maya is constant.🙈
I agree with you.actually I don't have any problem if maya kills her enemy like Ashwin. but killing any innocent or killing for minor fault really bothers me 😭.what I was saying is she can punish one as much she want for minor fault without killing them.
But one thing,no matter what my love for Maya is constant.🙈
Maya ke liye humara pyaar beyhadh aur uss keliye kuch bhi chalega
yeah⭐️Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Maya ke liye humara pyaar beyhadh aur uss keliye kuch bhi chalega