So guys which pair according to you will get married first?

Poll

Which pair will get married 1st?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Roshan & Gunjan are already engaged but we all know that Mr Chauhan has other plans on his mind and we are expecting Shiv to face what Prakash & his parivaar went through...Apart from the question that if Gunjan-Roshan will get married or not maybe Roshan will develop a soft corner for Gunjan. But I think Yogi & Pari will get married 1st for sure which will maybe accelerates the Gunjan-Roshan shaadi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Obviously # YAri ..❤️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Obviously Yari..i can't wait for yari married life pari getting pampered by her MIL ... When yari having nok jhok and Prakash taking pari side, rani daughter (sorry doesn't remember her name) calling her chachi, pari cooking for family and list goes on

Moreover  I want to see shiv face

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Obviously Yari..i can't wait for yari married life pari getting pampered by her MIL ... When yari having nok jhok and Prakash taking pari side, rani daughter (sorry doesn't remember her name) calling her chachi, pari cooking for family and list goes on

Moreover  I want to see shiv face

@ bold his face would be like 

🤣

OMG..We all are waiting for those moments you mentioned in the list.

Pari will get all that she was craving , the love ,care and warmth of the family she never had in her life. Only Yogi’s family can fill the void Pari has in her life.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold his face would be like 

🤣

OMG..We all are waiting for those moments you mentioned in the list.

Pari will get all that she was craving , the love ,care and warmth of the family she never had in her life. Only Yogi’s family can fill the void Pari has in her life.

Karma for Shiv & short hapiness once again for Gunjan, poor girl but what 2 do she never fights for herself and has the same reactions...

Yes Pari will have love & care with Yogi's parivaar and Pari will be Yogi's voice, support & soulmate! 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Or plot twist, Chauhans bail on the wedding, but later on Roshan has a change of heart and elopes with Gunjan. They meet YaRi who are also eloping to avoid Pari's parents, and they all meet at same mandir and get married at the same time. Shiv Sharma, Pradeep Chauhan, and Gangulys all arrive and start yelling amongst each other while YaRi walk away happily with Shrivastavs and Roshan and Gunjan also peace out. 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Or plot twist, Chauhans bail on the wedding, but later on Roshan has a change of heart and elopes with Gunjan. They meet YaRi who are also eloping to avoid Pari's parents, and they all meet at same mandir and get married at the same time. Shiv Sharma, Pradeep Chauhan, and Gangulys all arrive and start yelling amongst each other while YaRi walk away happily with Shrivastavs and Roshan and Gunjan also peace out. 🤣

🤣🤣

Wow kya plot twist hai..

N kya scene hoga when everyone seeing YAri runaway marriage. Prakash will definitely get a mini heart attack so as Pari’s parents. 😂🤣

N dadaji will be the main person who helped them run away with the help of  all other family members..😆

It would be so fun to watch something like this.. 😂🤣

First time on Indian television runaway shaadi of two couples.. almost same but still different..🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago