Found some 👌song for the new couple in town...Yogi and Pari❤️❤️

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I came across this album named Ghost and the two songs in this album are beautiful.. I even suggested these songs in other forum too for another couple I wanted to share it so I’m posting it here too...

The first one is... Dil maang raha hai mohlat teray Sath dhadakne ki tere naam se jeene ki tere naam se marne ki... beautiful lyrics...loved this song..

And the second one is... ankahee hai jo baatein kehni hai tumse hi kyun yeh Nazarene thehri hai tum pe hi ..rooh ka rishta yeh jud jahan Tu muda mein bhi mud gaya......The lyrics are beautiful so convincing and melodious...

Comment on telling me if you agree to my choices of songs...

Muaah😘😘😘😘

Edited by lively-piia - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey dear @ lively-piia , These both songs you have suggested for the new couple in town #YAri have really beautiful lyrics and songs are really melodious.. these songs goes so well for our couple who is having their new  beginning phase..😳

Beautiful choice of songs with meaningful lyrics.👏

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey guys I recently came across a nice VM of YAri.

I think Debattama shared on her insta about Yogi n Pari moments and the song was ‘Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai’ it was so good. Treat to the eyes. now I couldn’t fine it anymore..😒 

if anyone have found it .. please share it here.😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hey guys I recently came across a nice VM of YAri.

I think Debattama shared on her insta about Yogi n Pari moments and the song was ‘Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai’ it was so good. Treat to the eyes. now I couldn’t fine it anymore..😒 

if anyone have found it .. please share it here.😁

I think it was a repost of this : 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k9l9knyMW/?igshid=689qnhibi5x7

And yes it got deleted from Debattama's IG account I guess to not to spoil much the YaRi / YoRi track...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I think it was a repost of this : 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k9l9knyMW/?igshid=689qnhibi5x7

And yes it got deleted from Debattama's IG account I guess to not to spoil much the YaRi / YoRi track...

Yup this one only.. thank you so much dear for sharing.. 🤗

@ bold Yup it was on Debattama’s insta account. May be production house doesn’t wanna spill the beans about YAri so this might have been deleted. 

But we all are here  for #YAri..😍🤩🥰❤️

P.S. Credit of this video solely goes to uploader.😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago