Let Me Heal You - FF (Ch 1 - Pg 1)

RasHV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He lost his breath and was lying in a white-shrouded form. Sameer stood bewildered and his heart, mind, soul and everything refused to believe. His lips quivered and he felt suffocating for oxygen. Tears flooded his eyes and a aching cry escaped his mouth. 

The sky donned itself into a blackish-grey dress from bright blue one. The sun hid itself behind the dark grey clouds unable to watch the melancholy scene. Sound of thunders rang like the shock in his ears. Clouds melted itself seeing the boy's sorrow and fell as water drops into the earth. The whole world cried for him but nothing could heal him. 

His life was abyss and doldrums and he was a living deceased man. Until she came into his life like a small light peeping from the clouds after a thunderstorm. She was the food for his starving. She was the fairy in his tale. She was the magician in his fantasy. She was the one drop for him who was a lost, thirsty man in a desert. She was the mother for him like for a abandoned child. She was his light in a dark room. And...........................she was the ointment for his wound, wasn't she?

Would she be able to heal his wound by her ointment, called love?

Should I continue?

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to read further so do continue. 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will love to read. Please continue 

RasHV thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

I would like to read further so do continue. 

🤗

RasHV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha2712

Will love to read. Please continue 

Will do dear.😊

RasHV thumbnail

Chapter 1 : Magician - Fate

The evening of autumn season was mild and soothing. The round orange ball set down soon, spreading hue of orange mixed colour all over the sky like a red carpet for the arrival of moon. Queue of birds flew to their home as humans retired from their job soon to be cocooned in the warmth of their home.

The tanned and scattered leaves acted as rose petals which welcomed her and she walked on it. She glanced up at the cafè, titled 'Magical Cafè' which seemed a little strange for her. Maybe because that, it was going to create magic in her life.

She stepped into the cafè and searched for the man she came for. He was her friend she met a few days ago. He was a nice, sweet and genuine person. To be noted : A shy boy. A familiar face caught her attention and she strode to the table.

"Is it you?" She voiced in a low, uncertain tone.

His eyes shot up as a sweet mesmerising voice reached his ears. The mischievous smile playing on his lips was gone and his jaw hung open on the sight before him.

There stood a girl in blue denims and white top. Her long tresses were flowing freely like a river. Her lips were in natural pink and pulpy. She had a cute button nose. And her eyes! Those small two rounds made his heart take a flip. It was sparkling like a twinkling star with a tint of attraction and magnificent. He felt some magnetic force towards her at the first sight of her itself.

"How did he caught such a girl as friend?" He mumbled unconsciously.

"Hey!" Click of her soft fingers brought him out of his trance. "Hai!" She said and sat before him. Her lips curved into a smile, causing a earthquake inside him.

"Lucky guy!" He muttered under his breath in envious.

"Huh..." She gazed at him as she heard his voice. He shook his head and passed a smile to her. He drifted his gaze to the menu card. She noticed some changes in him. His neatly trimmed hair was long and silky. He wasn't wearing a formal dress as before. There was some change in his eyes and voice. Weird.

"What do you want?" She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck, hoping that he didn't find that she was checking him out.

"Umm....cappuccino?" She questioned and gazed into his eyes. His heartbeats fastened and the earthquake was added with a cyclone. She had some magic spell on him that he had never felt. Her eyes bore a motherly warm and soothing that he felt like watching it through the rest of his life. Oh My God! He was feeling so much for this girl at the first sight itself.

He didn't know when he nodded. And she was talking to the waiter about the order. His phone buzzed and a message popped up. He was reminded something. And he prepared himself for it.

"So, how are you?" She started a conversation as she fed up with waiting for this guy who was lost somewhere, to start a conversation.

"I am fine. You?"

"Good." She answered and a awkward silence fell between both.

"How is your brother now?" She queried.

"What brother?...." He interrogated and suddenly realisation dawn in. "H-he is fine. Small wounds were there."

"That's good. I hate people doing stunts for like and he is one of them."

"No!" He literally screamed. "He does it for relaxation. You know, he is a good, nice, responsible, sweet, genuine......" He added as much as compliments as he could.

"Enough. I won't complain about him, okay?" He bobbed cutely and she chuckled. It rang like a sweet chirping of a bird in his ears and thunderstorm was added to the earthquake and cyclone. Soon the order arrived, distracting them.

"Cake?"

"Yeah! I ordered for both of us." She explained with the stretch of her lips.

She sipped the coffee and hummed. "Waah! Coffee is love!"

"You love coffee?" He asked a little impressed by her. For some reason, he wanted to know her tastes.

"Yes, a lot! Coffee was the last thing I had with my father." She stated with her beautiful eyes which were now misty. She felt like sharing it with him. His eyes had something. Something that she sensed like seeing new. It wasn't the same person she saw before. There was a lot of differences. A soothing silence fell between the duo.

He felt a sudden urge to wipe those tears with his thumb, pull her into his arms and console her.

My boy, you are so dramatic! You just saw her and you are thinking too far. Just shut your bitch thoughts! He advised himself.

"I am sorry...." He apologized in a low tone.

"It's okay. There is no mistake in you. It's me who started this topic." She said, not before wiping away the stagnated tears at the corner of her eyes.

"You miss him?" He questioned looking into her eyes while his were bearing a understanding look. "Even I am missing my mom...." He shared with a slight smile on his face. "Atleast you had seen him. But I had never."

Those tears in his eyes pierced her heart. They both were strangers met twice. But was sharing their pain with each other and was receiving unspoken soothing words from other side. It felt like magic for them. They were lost in each other's eyes. Each one was placating the other with its own magic.

The buzz of his phone distracted him again. He was again reminded something. He took the knife near the cake in his hand swiftly and kept the near her neck, leaning.

He was close to her face. Her sweet floral fragrance entered his nostrils, calming his nerves and adding a tornado with the earthquake, cyclone and storm. Her odour was rose flavoured and he was addicted to it with the first taste of it.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing him placing the knife near her neck. Her glinting eyes were filled with fear the next moment.

"You made a big mistake by making me your friend!" He said in a devilish serious tone, fearing her more. She gazed into his eyes which caused him to soften but he tried his hard not to.

She shut her eyes in terror and she regretted the meeting with him instantly. She panicked that he would kill her. If it was so, she would not be able to meet her family,  to make fun with her friends, to meet that special person, to achieve her dreams and to do a lot of things.

"P-please leave me..." She pleaded with her eyes closed and in fright. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS