Originally posted by: salley145

what is a mirage? interesting ff..Aliya is an illusion, nice

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

MiragePart 2

Thank u very much Salley n cuteariya 

Flashback...

Arvind Kothari and his wife Mridula led a happy life with their daughter Sabrina.
But destiny played a cruel game with them.Mridula died due to cancer and inorder to look after Sabrina, Arvind married Anushka.Though Anushka loved Sabrina,Sabrinahated Anushka as she couldn't digest Anushka being in Mridula's place.
Once Sabrina threw the lunch box Anushka arranged for her to go to school.
Sabrina:I don't need the food you cooked.Dadi will cook food for me.

Anushka was very upset about Sabrina's behaviour.
She cupped her face in her hands sadly:Sabrina beta...why do you hate me somuch?I really love you.

Sabrina pushed her rudely.
Sabrina:Don't try to be my mother.You are not my mother.You are a witch whotook ovy mother's position.
Anushka was shattered.

Anushka gave birth to a baby boy; Aditya.Both Arvind and Anushka became busywith  Aditya.When  Aditya became Devayani's pet also,Sabrinabecame jealous of  Aditya.The jealousyturned into hatred. Aditya always went after Sabrina calling her:Di...
But Sabrina always ignored him.
 Aditya:Di...can I come with you towatch  cartoon?
Sabrina:No.
 Aditya:Please di.

Sabrina:I told you no.
 Aditya became upset.
Sabrina was watching cartoon alone.Hearing the sunds  Aditya got tempted and without her permissionhe got inside the room.Sabrina got so angry and

pushed thelittle  Aditya down.He got hurt.
Arvind.Anushka and Devayani became upset seeing  Aditya crying out of pain when stitches wereput on his forehead.Sabrina got scared whether she will be exposed by  Aditya.But  Aditya who loved his sister never did that.
Sabrina went to  Aditya.
 Aditya:Di...
Sabrina:You thought just because you saved me from a punishment I will loveyou?Never.I will never love you.
 Aditya cried.His tears didn't move herat all.

Shashi Gupta,Garima and their daughter Aliya were their neighbours and familyfriends.Aliya had noticed  Aditya;the shylonely silent boy.Later they became classmates in high school.
 Aditya was always isolated by theteachers and the classmtes as he was weak at studies.
That really made him upset.
Once the teacher asked him to solve a problem in Maths on the board.He didblunders and he got scolded by the teacher.All the classmates laughed athim.But Aliya looked at him with pity.

Aditya went upto Sabrina for help.
 Aditya:Di....can you please teach meMaths?I can't understand anything.
Sabrina taunted him instead of helping him:You fool...you have no brain.That'swhy you can't excel in maths.So no use of teaching you.

Aditya:But di....please teach me thebasics.I just want pass mark.
Sabrina:You duffer...can't you understand what I am saying?Just get out.
She pushed him out and slammed the door.

Anushka saw  Aditya crying alone.
She sat near him: Aditya....
He hugged her and cried:Maa...why does di hate me so much.I love her verymuch.But why can'tshe see that?
She felt upset for him.
Anu:Di loves you  Aditya.But she can'texpress it.Don't worry.One day she will shower all her love on you.

Aditya was teased by all the students.
Aliya felt sad.

She went to  Aditya's room in the KothariMansion. Aditya couldn't believe it as they were not friends.
 Aditya:Why are you here?
ALIYA:Why?I can't come here?
 Aditya:Not that.I mean we are notfriends.
ALIYA:How can we be friends if you close your mouth forever?It's because ofyour shy silent nature that you are not able to have friends.You need to minglewith others.
 Aditya:But no one likes me talking tothem.Everyone hates me because I am a poor student.
ALIYA:You are having inferiority complex.That's why you feel so.Anyways examsare coming up.Did you start studying?
 Aditya:No.
ALIYA:Why?
 Aditya:I can't handle studies.Nothing isentering my head.Because I am brainless.
ALIYA:What rubbish!Who said you are brainless?

Aditya didn't say Sabrina's name.
ALIYA:No one is brainless.Devi maiyya has given brain to everyone.You areintelligent.But you need to work more.You need proper guidance.I will teachyou.
 Aditya was surprised:Really?
ALIYA:Yes.But you have to be my friend.
He couldn't believe it:Are you sure that you want me to be your friend?
ALIYA:Ya...why not?
 Aditya:First time someone approached mefor friendship.
She smiled extending her hand:Friends?
With a smile he held her hand.

Aliya started teaching  Aditya.They hadcombined study.Anushka was happy seeing it.
Anushka told Arvind who was watching it along with her:I am so happy to see  Aditya smiling.Aliya is his first friend.
Arvind smiled:This smile will remain forever.Aliya is that nice.
They smiled.
Sabrina got irritated seeing that.

Exams got over.The result day came.
 Aditya was nervous.
 Aditya:Will I pass?I am scared.If Idon't pass Aliya's hrd workwill be a waste and she will be upset.I can't seeher upset because of me.

Anushka:Don't worry  Aditya.This time youwill pass as you have put your heart and soul into it.
Devayani:All the best  Aditya.
Sabrina said in his mind:However you try  Aditya...a fool like you will never pass.