Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ what to do yaar bhaavnao mein beh gayi, n likhte likhte post got longer.😁

Yup repeat mode will be on during the weekend also .😍

@ bold red πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I second you on this gunjan’s dream theory.

Totally in love with today’s episode.πŸ₯°πŸ˜

That ok...... Kal ka episode tha he aasa 

Bhaavnao mein beh jaane wala.... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

I really wish that hug is a dream seq. because if it's not then that will leave a bad taste because

1) Yogi is still in Gunjan land

2)Shiv Roshan will make it an issue

3)It gives illicit relationship vibes, their heart are pure, but Gunjan is not just Yogi's ex but also someone's fiancee. It's okay if Yogi continues to love Gunjan for a while but he shouldn't act upon his feelings, he should maintain the dignity because everyone will blame only him.

I second you on this.

1) I wish yogi comes out of gunjan land and move on.

2) no comments on shiv and roshan they are so into making a small thing make a big issue.

3) true yogi’s crossing paths with gunjan that will give illicit relationship kinda vibes. N if anything happens regarding to gunjan all blame will fall on yogi and shiv will humiliate prakash and Srivastavas. 

Hope after this yogi moves on from this all and we see YAri..😁😍

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I second you on this.

1) I wish yogi comes out of gunjan land and move on.

2) no comments on shiv and roshan they are so into making a small thing make a big issue.

3) true yogi’s crossing paths with gunjan that will give illicit relationship kinda vibes. N if anything happens regarding to gunjan all blame will fall on yogi and shiv will humiliate prakash and Srivastavas. 

Hope after this yogi moves on from this all and we see YAri..😁😍

@bold: For Yogi to come out from Gunjan's land it will take some time but yes I don't wanna see them crossing each other's path along with Roshan again & again, it is unnecessary & boring drama. πŸ˜•