Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Lmao, I wonder if Babita doing exercise is her punishment for going to the shop yesterday. 😆
If I am HS, I would give her better punishment.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Lmao, I wonder if Babita doing exercise is her punishment for going to the shop yesterday. 😆
If I am HS, I would give her better punishment.
Originally posted by: Paytonlee101
Babita its ur decision to not fly when u are given wings but dont interfere when ur daughter wants to fly.
Exactly. I really loved today’s episode because it showed me that Mini whom I love the most. The passionate the ambitious young lady who wants to fly. But the precap happened.🙄 Had hai beti udna and udana chahati hai and maa zameen pe kheechne wali
Originally posted by: MPIM5GH4XKRBT5A6
If I am HS, I would give her better punishment.
You mean a different sort of exercise? 🤣
You mean a different sort of exercise? 🤣
Yes. I can’t believe they are newly wed. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LMFFAOOOOO, hands down the best scene from today's episode is the exercise one. 🤣
HS making Babita exercise, aur saath mein Lala bhi shuru ho gaya.
LMAOOOOO stamina jo badhana hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DFKVOVXGDBADYH6S
If I am HS, I would give her better punishment.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did the writers get an amnesia attack.. j don't question Babita's will to make Mini stay in Babita.. that is per her character.. but computer course?!! Babita very well knows Mini is passionate about photography.. in fact she had encouraged her for it in past.. writers need to watch previous epis
Aur yehhh news! Paridhi and Aniruddh to quit the show lol. Main hasu ya rounn 🤣🤣
(Don’t know how reliable this is)
I am watching Anirudh’s insta story on repeat. What a cute cute video mix.
I miss those Babes and HS.
Diwali hai lekin in writers ko Chen nahi. Kya sadele log hai. Thoda aschha Happy mahaul dikha dete.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
LMAOOOOO stamina jo badhana hai 🤣🤣
LOLL, ab agar HS jaisa pati ho, phir toh badhana hi parega. 😆