New Promo: Raghbir Fighting For His Life

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

Pragati wheels injured and drunk Raghbir to the hospital,Raghbir is fighting for his life while Pragatibin the temple praying that during their marriage as husband-wife they gave each other vows to shower happiness and bear pain together,now that Raghbir is in pain,she will too suffer pain and burns her hand with a camphor and pray for his life

Link: https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1186575528897040386?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is going interesting from past few weeks .ongoing track also looks good .hope the tv trp increase .can't understand why does the trp don't increase since it is better than all other shows.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

The show is going interesting from past few weeks .ongoing track also looks good .hope the tv trp increase .can't understand why does the trp don't increase since it is better than all other shows.

to be honest i don't care abt trps at all,the show is going great thats enough for me,praghbir is enough for me

I am proud that our show is one of the most extreme passionate love story that touches the chords of our hearts and even more proud that pvp-ishita is raghbir-pragati becos noone can touch their chemistry,they have set such a benchmark in terms of chemistry as raghbir-pragati

enjoy that...good shows never deal with trps and the top 10 list u can see for yourself

we have a great show and highly fiery passionate couple praghbir with us

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mages you said it right no other show can be competed with our show n our couple praghbir n pearl n ishita.this is the first show of ekta which i m watching just bcoz of praghbir n show concept.i m normally not a serial lover , hardly watches any show any if i start watching any show then i m a crazy fan of it .b this i was a cazy fan of kuch rang pyaar ke on sony .i do watched n watch other show but not at that extreme level but for bepanah pyaar i m really crazy.that y why ever i read or hear of offair i get panic n worried i kno it has to end 1day but don't kno y am i connected so much to the show.My only wish is that the show should continue for atleast a year or more n our show , pearl , ishita n praghbir should won awards .specially pearl for his raghbir character n the praghbir jodi.i bcame a crazy fan of pearl after watching his raghbir character , used to watch him even in N3  but didn't follow him.but YES RAGHBIR is the character i felt in love wid pearl.sorry to say i kno he has worked hard for his mahir character as he is an hard working n a humble person but i wanted n want him to get him this Gold award n future award  for his raghbir character which he truly deserved.bcoz till today i guess no 1has played such a character on tv .i even watched harshad chopda n shaheer show which was some wat similar but they were not extreme but yes raghbir i can say is 3x-5x extreme character which is done by pearl.Hatts off to him !!! .hope he win many award for this character .plzz God!!

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@mages you said it right no other show can be competed with our show n our couple praghbir n pearl n ishita.this is the first show of ekta which i m watching just bcoz of praghbir n show concept.i m normally not a serial lover , hardly watches any show any if i start watching any show then i m a crazy fan of it .b this i was a cazy fan of kuch rang pyaar ke on sony .i do watched n watch other show but not at that extreme level but for bepanah pyaar i m really crazy.that y why ever i read or hear of offair i get panic n worried i kno it has to end 1day but don't kno y am i connected so much to the show.My only wish is that the show should continue for atleast a year or more n our show , pearl , ishita n praghbir should won awards .specially pearl for his raghbir character n the praghbir jodi.i bcame a crazy fan of pearl after watching his raghbir character , used to watch him even in N3  but didn't follow him.but YES RAGHBIR is the character i felt in love wid pearl.sorry to say i kno he has worked hard for his mahir character as he is an hard working n a humble person but i wanted n want him to get him this Gold award n future award  for his raghbir character which he truly deserved.bcoz till today i guess no 1has played such a character on tv .i even watched harshad chopda n shaheer show which was some wat similar but they were not extreme but yes raghbir i can say is 3x-5x extreme character which is done by pearl.Hatts off to him !!! .hope he win many award for this character .plzz God!!

we have many things in common

I love shaheer and harshad too...harshad was my teen crush i loved him since his first show Mamta in which he played a negative character Karan and there no stopping back with Ali,Prem Juneja,Anurag Ganguly,Aditya❤

KRPKAB is my fav show too,Sharica are love❤,they may wotlrk with others but they look only best with each other❤🥰

we both are crazy for BPP n Praghbir...pvp-ishita though i love them in their previous shows...i love pvp since his BD days as Abeer❤...Mahir is love and Raghbir stole my heart and soul🥰

as for ishita everyone is aware she was in drishyam as ajay's daughter and than i loved her as Vaishnavi in Kaun Hai in where she paired opposite her husband Vatsal but man she made me love her even more as pragati and her chemistry with pvp is of all different level and noone can reach there...pvp-ishita for me goes for me into legendary jodi list🔥

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago