Past wound of Sid ,is it love failure or something else

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw one segment. In which sid mentioned about his past wounds . Because of that he is behaving rudely with Ishani .is it love failure or his mother's past.or something happened to his girlfriend. 

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haven't seen it yet..

Maybe something related to her mother being single parent..🤔 or him being an illegitimate child

Edited by Ayesha066 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail

After watching today's episode I think it's related to his girlfriend. Something bad might have happened with her . 

Anyway everyone watch today's episode.

Namit was so good in intense emotional scene. I never expected it from him.

Surbhi also nailed her scene . 

I am really curious to know about sid's past 

And I think by the time sid will realise his feelings for Ishani next shock will come 

Whatever happened with sid's gf whether died or not I am sure itv will bring her back from death bed or graveyard at the correct point of time .

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenu55

Whatever happened with sid's gf whether died or not I am sure itv will bring her back from death bed or graveyard at the correct point of time .

🤣 yes her show ki kahani. But SC was so good today, she is really a versatile actress. Namit is also very good in anger scenes.

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Possible as you've mentioned ( haven't watched today's episode so no idea about the girlfriend part)but they need to explore the earlier shown layers of each character clearly rather than abrupt act or random mention as intially Rishab & his being illegitimate were properly taken within the flow as trim of his temperament a vulnerable foible, the characteristics of characters add to intrigue around story as the reactions depend upon past - experince & conditioning like (going by yesterday's precap) Sid reacted rather sharply after he saw his name on Ishani's mehendi, its more about his own rebounding back, the strength of his feelings taking him by surprise- attack as best form of defence, the repercussions of not knowing the true identity of his father & the judgemental attitude with biased prejudices that continues to grate his soul with unanswerable questions .His entire outlook towards love & its repercussions speaks volumes, he flirts & moves ahead without serious commitments, as he has first hand experience of what leaning, loving & later leaving can do, trasmuting love as an emotion that makes one open to hurt & vulnerability where payment is selfishly emotionally fathomless, a cost he is not ready to stand, all adds as blanket, the substratum for response and needs to be shown in equal measure,instead of one dimension focus on single aspect in flippant puerile way.Hopefully the makers will now delve deeper ðŸ˜Š

neenu55 thumbnail

They will explore sid's side of story now . I always felt that there is some mystery behind his joyful and Casanova type lifestyle. It's just his defence mechanism to move ahead and to please his mom.he don't want to show his pain to his mom and Guddu who already suffered so much in their life.so let's see what mystery box they R going to open

Who cares what it is with such poor acting abilities  he cant carry off anything n no ones going to tune in among trp junta so it's of no use anyway ðŸ¤£

neenu55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenakshiRao

Who cares what it is with such poor acting abilities  he cant carry off anything n no ones going to tune in among trp junta so it's of no use anyway ðŸ¤£

For a change why can't you give some positive feedback about him. He might not be good in emotional scenes but at least he is improving from before. These actors working day and night to make the show work . At least encourage them and surround them with positivity. Why always looking for negative points . there are hundred positive things around you look for it.this show is a product of team work so appreciate each one involved in it . Everyone is trying their best . So support them.