Confused about character of Sid’s mom

genieuk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am confused with what makers are trying to show? They had a different actor that played Sid’s mother who was quite comfortable talking about Dr. Shashank when he was not well. Now they replaced and put Ekta ji (Mrs Bahl) in that role who also reprised role of Dr Shashank’s second wife  in dil mil gaye (after Shilpa T). She is avoiding Dr. Shashank now. Either they wanted to show Dr. Sid as Dr Shashank’s son now so changed character or ignored we will remember who played his wife in DMG. 

Is it just me who is confused with all other loose threads? 

Thanks and warm regards...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

When she was shown we were also a little confused.. But from all the discussions we have had over this.. It seems that Sid's Mom is not anywhere related to DMG .. Infact as of now DMG is not related to this season anymore.. And maybe Shashank knows Sid's mom or might know somwthing related to Sid's past..

ananya269 thumbnail

All I know is that I don't want Sid to be Shashank's son. That's gonna complicate everything. Sid and Shashank have a nice bond, but if he turns out to be Shashank's son, it will get ruined. Even Shashank-Juhi pairing will suffer..

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Yes not at all interested to see any track pertaining to either sid nor his mom🙏 as it is the trps are rock bottom n I doubt they can risk showing all that at this point 🤔

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

S2 is clearly a reboot not sequel or remake ,so they've probably cut off DMG's spin off angle. Sid's mother could be a darker past connect that could lead to opening of a Pandora box, Ishani's parents, Sid's father & Shashank, of what Sid's father might have done with others at receiving end & it's unfavourable adverse consequences,hence her fear & apprehensions around Dr Shashank, this could also disbalance Sid Ishani equation later on, a threatening relationship test on a mature level  😔