Is anything going to happen with Guddu during marriage track

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just curious to know 

Guddu is there during sangeet 

Is he going to witness something   big happening in sanjivani ?Vardhan is up to something big and is he going to frame Ishani for it . 

My take Guddu might disappear and sid or Ishani will go in search of him and might witness something .already dr Sid have doubts on Vardhan and for him patients are first priority and if something goes wrong with patient he won't sit quite .he won't spare anyone even Ishani .so i think this time sid is going to misunderstand Ishani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww! I feels heart melting when I see guddu!! So cute . I can hope for this. Maybe he tortures him and sidisha find to cure him☺️

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Is he? I think i need to watch it closely.. 

My take is that Guddu finds out about Vardhan's secret room by mistake or either he catches him red-handed doing something wrong.. But Vardhan tortures him or he will accidentally reveal this fact to Sid or Shashank..

neenu55 thumbnail

It will come on Monday's episode. I saw him in BTs of Mehandi dance .

I think if Guddu comes to know about what Vardhan is up to then definitely he will be kept hostage and his next experiment body might be Guddu . And my gut feeling says that to move the story Ishani also should go through same stage as her parents. Then only she will start investigating about her parents case.

neenu55 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

It will come on Monday's episode. I saw him in BTs of Mehandi dance .

I think if Guddu comes to know about what Vardhan is up to then definitely he will be kept hostage and his next experiment body might be Guddu . And my gut feeling says that to move the story Ishani also should go through same stage as her parents. Then only she will start investigating about her parents case.

Right.. I was also predicting that whatever experiment Vardhan and Dr. Rahul are doing is somehow linked to Ishani's parents.. Bcoz they have hinted previously that Her Parents might have been framed...

ananya269 thumbnail

I kind of have this feeling that Guddu's state is because Ishaani's parents. This might bring a problem between Sid and Ishaani