Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was shocked when Rishav talked to Ishani in such a sweet manner. Though its all his nautanki but i wished we had got a side of Ishani & Rishav too. Oops ! I got insatiable. πŸ˜›

Guys what are your thoughts regarding that scene and their "Ghungroo" dance πŸ€£

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

I was shocked when Rishav talked to Ishani in such a sweet manner. Though its all his nautanki but i wished we had got a side of Ishani & Rishav too. Oops ! I got insatiable. πŸ˜›

Guys what are your thoughts regarding that scene and their "Ghungroo" dance πŸ€£

Rishab definitely did it to make Sid jealous. He hates Sid so much that he'll dance with Ishani. That guy is actually terrified of hersmiley37 

I wonder why Ishani's germophobia didn't act up when she danced with Rishab. Guess the writers totally forgot about it.

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh Even i feel Rishabh is gonna stretch this one.. He is definitely Jealous of Sid and is gonna be the biggest obstacle of SidIsha love story..

I'm actually excited to watch this.. πŸ€£

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Rishab definitely did it to make Sid jealous. He hates Sid so much that he'll dance with Ishani. That guy is actually terrified of her🀣 

I wonder why Ishani's germophobia didn't act up when she danced with Rishab. Guess the writers totally forgot about it.

When the screenplay writer is the script writer of YRKKH - Bhavna Vyas. Then what can you expect ! I am scared to see Sanjivani turning into a Banquet Hall after this. πŸ˜³

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am excited!!! As well as angry!!🀣

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draconian

I am excited!!! As well as angry!!🀣

Same here.. Mixed Feelings🀣