Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@esha

you know this is the reason why I love mature, healthy discussions, so tht I get to know others POV also. That is why I hate it when some immature fans keep ranting abt one and the same thing, become very abusive or personal. Here I can have open discussions and you guys always give your POV, and being respectful towards others at the same time.

I think IF  has strict guidelines about how members are expected to behave towards each others POV;s fans get carried away by which ever character/actor they support  and may  sometimes forget tolerance and respect  crucial to running a healthy live forum.. its a matter of agreeing to disagree,,

Even I want to see Madhav and Sultanat together, becoz whenever I see Zaroon I get irritated to the core. And VJ is such an impressive actor tht I tend to forget every other thing when he is onscreen. The reason why I am still convinced that its SaRoon is becoz of the way Sultanat keeps saying tht she and Madhav are just friends and Zaroon is the love of her life. The way she was talking to Madhav giving him the impression how well she knows Zaroon. But as said before: what is left in the SaRoon story to show the viewers ??? Their married life ?? Them taking care of dargah issues and fighting villians together ??? Or how their sufiyaana pyaar wins over everything.....I hv no idea 

our views matter to  the story writers too.. perhaps they need to read our thoughts and come up with engaging  tracks, that is if they want the show to continue..

BUT on the other hand she is also concerned abt Madhav and his family. And talking abt her dressing....you are right she is still dressed in sarees.....from what I saw of the VJ pre- birthday celebrations. I had expected her to change right back into her old dresses. 

being interested in both families  will be quite a challenge for Saltanat.. especially with dadi giving her friendship with Madhav the evil eye.. lets see how cvs treat this strand? as we know that Saltanat only means well for the Sharmas… thanks for sharing your thoughts esha,  very valuable  input on our forum... love hammie 

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Irshita: looks like the makers have something different planned. Here we want to see Madhav and Sultanat together and here makers are planning to make a new pair : Madhav and Neelam 🤣 and all the SaRoon fans are rooting for this couple becoz they just want Madhav out of the way 😡😡

Looks like anyway around SaRoons reunion is on the cards very soon. RV has started shooting again from today I guess