Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

don't understand why so much negativity on Raghbir that he can't listen to pragati that how he will be rude to her , leaving her on streets and all 

please note : being a girl i oppose such things and i am fangirling pvp or raghbir so  i am supporting him in this  but if you see 

Pragati has the reasons why she hide this truth to him but is that enough infront the pain he got for three years 

before when it was Pragati was not revealed asBani i felt somewhere that raghbir is doing wrong with her and he has to prove himself to get her love but after her Revelation as Bani  

she misunderstood RM seeing him enjoying with girls in pub 

and making him to commit the crime which he didn't do all those things are there to forget easily woww 

i know bani or Pragati lost her unborn child and her husband her pain is also respectable and i have so much respect on her 

but if raghbir would have known that bani was pregnant and he didn't able to save her ,how much guilt he would have beared just imagine 

onething pragati in order to find the truth ,she didn't trust raghbir,his love and even his care too 

but now blaming him is it correct 

and don't compare mahir or some typical characters with RM 

RM is different 

its my pov no offence to anyone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

well lets see how he precieves and what action he takes but i am not supporting that action that he leaves his wife alone in rain late at night...its wrong

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well lets see how he precieves and what action he takes but i am not supporting that action that he leaves his wife alone in rain late at night...its wrong

1 more thing i hope its nt happened bt i think aftr this insult she again going rm home aftr hotel insult th thete also rm insult n throw hr out from his house 

I really hope she nt going his home aftr insult in hotrl i cnt see insult 2 times in 1 epi 

Thn smthing happened with hr n new boy help hr bcs ishi shoot at night she was injured may b accidnt all bcs of rm 

I hope 2nd time he nt insult at home only afyr hotel scene she injured bcs if this happened for 2 time to rm ka charactr achi trha suddenly ruin hoga bcs if this ekta agr wo hotel k baad usay dhakay de kr ghar se b nikaal dega

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

1 more thing i hope its nt happened bt i think aftr this insult she again going rm home aftr hotel insult th thete also rm insult n throw hr out from his house 

I really hope she nt going his home aftr insult in hotrl i cnt see insult 2 times in 1 epi 

Thn smthing happened with hr n new boy help hr bcs ishi shoot at night she was injured may b accidnt all bcs of rm 

I hope 2nd time he nt insult at home only afyr hotel scene she injured bcs if this happened for 2 time to rm ka charactr achi trha suddenly ruin hoga bcs if this ekta agr wo hotel k baad usay dhakay de kr ghar se b nikaal dega

Pls don't get it as an insulating. It's his anger out of pain, zero trust frm his wife for him who claim to luv him atmost, otherwise if he use crude words or manhandle her. May be it's not acceptable completely. Let's wait for actual epi to be airing. 

Abt pragati / Bani, she should have trusted her luv first rather than suspects him all the time on the basis of baseless clues. 

Now that Bani who doubt his luv,... no no completely denied his pain & luv for her dead literally. Now the person here is pragati just Ragbhir's pragati, Who love him, care for him more than Bani, who trust him more than Bani, know him more than himself.              RM's luv for pragati is based on trust, care, understanding, respect, maturity. It's NOT luv at first sight. Hope RM acts sensible this time. 

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Pls don't get it as an insulating. It's his anger out of pain, zero trust frm his wife for him who claim to luv him atmost, otherwise if he use crude words or manhandle her. May be it's not acceptable completely. Let's wait for actual epi to be airing. 

Abt pragati / Bani, she should have trusted her luv first rather than suspects him all the time on the basis of baseless clues. 

Now that Bani who doubt his luv,... no no completely denied his pain & luv for her dead literally. Now the person here is pragati just Ragbhir's pragati, Who love him, care for him more than Bani, who trust him more than Bani, know him more than himself.              RM's luv for pragati is based on trust, care, understanding, respect, maturity. It's NOT luv at first sight. Hope RM acts sensible this time. 

Bt if in hitel he shiuting thn aftr yhat if pragati going his home aftr that n again he shout n throw hr out of house i cnt see this cvs will ruin our rm 😢😢 4 new entry they doing this huhh now they will show new entry more good thn rm cvs cn show us his little care aftr his anger they cn show aftr smtime he miss hr bt i kne this ekta they show him soo bad for few days and only his hate 4 hr 

He love hr soo much if in anger he say from now u will see my hate thats nt mean cvs show his hate 4 pragati alteast they should show little 

Bt actors cnt di anything aftr all its ekta's show unrealistic she cn make good person suddenly bad 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rm himself is responsible he never tried to dig out the truth regarding bani murder he only crying over his death pragati get injured so many times but he never tried to figure out the truth he gave final goodbye  to bani even before finding out her murder infact rm is the least bothered about his murder what kind of love he has for bani than he clearly saw how much pragati got insulted by aditi how much effort she makes to make everyone happy in the family still he blamed her for betrayal .

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Rm himself is responsible he never tried to dig out the truth regarding bani murder he only crying over his death pragati get injured so many times but he never tried to figure out the truth he gave final goodbye  to bani even before finding out her murder infact rm is the least bothered about his murder what kind of love he has for bani than he clearly saw how much pragati got insulted by aditi how much effort she makes to make everyone happy in the family still he blamed her for betrayal .

Its nt rm fault its ont cvs fault this ekta cant make good stories they should think 1st thn make good stories she is master in ruining goid shows and waste good actors pearl and ishita too good they r very talented bt as always ekta ruin story 

I totally agree with u he should start investigation oy pragati try to find abt killer plzz wake up ekta y waste talented actors with u stupid shows now this long separation and hate she cnt see couple togethr sooo unrealistic stories by hr 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YASSSS!!!!THIS!!!!