Vardhan , Dr. Rahul & a cold-hearted murder

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In just a moment they have turned the Character of Vardhan & possibly of Dr. Rahul also from Negative to Dark..

Vardhan was shown to be negative and Dr. Rahul has been introduced as a negative character as well.. But after today's episode they have Just turned so dark and cold-hearted..

I'm assuming that the plan of Vardhan is to tarnish the reptutation of Sanjivani by showing as if the that innocent girl died during the treatment in Sanjivani and is deliberately being hidden by the Hospital Management..

But all of this just to take revenge and to take over Sanjivani.. I sure didn't expect this from Vardhan or Rahul..

A negative character bringing challenges to the lives of the protagonist is always welcome but this is beyond being just negative.. 

I also feel this plot is going to be linked somewhere to Ishani's backstory!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

May be i think same..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not surprising for me   for me  if cvs showing vardhaan cold hearted  .for me vardhaan  always negative characte he  don't care about poor patient . And I consider vardhaan negative character right from first episode  and he is negative character when  he  give liver for  rich patient Malhotra  and that liver was come for neeti    vardhaan has changed donor list

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What are they doing actually 

Clinical trials on dead bodies 

If they get caught I think Vardhan will put the blame on dr Ishani because her background is like that . No one will find out about dr Rahul .

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Not surprising for me   for me  if cvs showing vardhaan cold hearted  .for me vardhaan  always negative characte he  don't care about poor patient . And I consider vardhaan negative character right from first episode  and he is negative character when  he  give liver for  rich patient Malhotra  and that liver was come for neeti    vardhaan has changed donor list

Vardhan was negative for me as well.. But sometimes you kinda like negative cgaracters just because they spice up the plot.. Giving a rich patient preferential treatment is very common in real world.. But killing someone.. is just cold & dark

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

What are they doing actually 

Clinical trials on dead bodies 

If they get caught I think Vardhan will put the blame on dr Ishani because her background is like that . No one will find out about dr Rahul .

I feel tge same.. whatever they are doing it's gonna be linked to Ishani.. Because hwr parents were also caught in a similar kind of case!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

In just a moment they have turned the Character of Vardhan & possibly of Dr. Rahul also from Negative to Dark..

Vardhan was shown to be negative and Dr. Rahul has been introduced as a negative character as well.. But after today's episode they have Just turned so dark and cold-hearted..

I'm assuming that the plan of Vardhan is to tarnish the reptutation of Sanjivani by showing as if the that innocent girl died during the treatment in Sanjivani and is deliberately being hidden by the Hospital Management..

But all of this just to take revenge and to take over Sanjivani.. I sure didn't expect this from Vardhan or Rahul..

A negative character bringing challenges to the lives of the protagonist is always welcome but this is beyond being just negative.. 

I also feel this plot is going to be linked somewhere to Ishani's backstory!

@bold- Couldn't agree more, Ayesha, about the shift- intially the layers to characters appended to the shades with scope for growth as the story progressed to either ascend or descend their particular arc as part of their individual journey while responding to other characters and circumstances but now protagonist & antagonist are slashing dimensions & unpiling to singular extreme .

Yesterday Vardhan was dark diabolical remorseless, delivering flat hard statement, his tone unyielding like his face while discussing decomposing a human body, there was no spark of warmth while interacting with Sanjivani colleagues, his eyes were cold as ice with typical villainous opaque stare & vicious smile. 

His interaction ( blatantly challenging) with Shashank & the whole diagnosis sentence was seamed with dark warning about calamity on the horizon, he'll be the cog to the wheel of tar & defile, the can of worms is about to open. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

@bold- Couldn't agree more, Ayesha, about the shift- intially the layers to characters appended to the shades with scope for growth as the story progressed to either ascend or descend their particular arc as part of their individual journey while responding to other characters and circumstances but now protagonist & antagonist are slashing dimensions & unpiling to singular extreme .

Yesterday Vardhan was dark diabolical remorseless, delivering flat hard statement, his tone unyielding like his face while discussing decomposing a human body, there was no spark of warmth while interacting with Sanjivani colleagues, his eyes were cold as ice with typical villainous opaque stare & vicious smile. 

His interaction ( blatantly challenging) with Shashank & the whole diagnosis sentence was seamed with dark warning about calamity on the horizon, he'll be the cog to the wheel of tar & defile, the can of worms is about to open. 

@bold- Very well put nitya.. Even certain villains have some morals and some limits.. But i guess this Vardhan is not gonna be in that category..

True there.. He gave Shashank a hint of his upcoming plan..