What if Azaan is pretending?

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This thought came in my mind while watching the episode last night but I was too irritated with Noor to write it. 

First thing which I wanted to share was that Razia and Shaira's similarities continue, Shaira tolerated everything Noor did as long as she was attacking her but she told Noor that she won't tolerate anything against Azaan and Razia. Similarly, Razia said that she is tolerating Dadi as long as Dadi is harming her, if she does anything against her kids, she will throw her out. 

Azaan was ready to fight case against Noor when she did that attack on Shaira, I just find it very out of character for Azaan to let go of the fact that someone tried to kill Razia, he is being too good with Dadi believing everything she is saying, does he really have that kind of bonding with her?

What if Azaan is pretending to be in her good books to find out their complete plan? Azaan doesn't trust Noor, this much is very clear to me, I just want this to be Azaan's plan to stop Gazala from hurting his family. 

Or they have simply decided to change his character to fit Gazala in the house, like they played with Shaira to fit Noor in the house then changed everyone to keep Noor in the story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayatakther thumbnail
i don't think its all Azaan's plan.Azaan really loves his dadi as per present story now.Azaan Noor will be friends forever.Suriya gives us hint that Azaan,Shayra and Noor their bonding will never beak its impossible to break their bonding.Upcoming Noor also give us hint by saying hhis that Azaan Noor's friendship is deep and also Azaan Shayra love is also deep.Noor will be allawys friend of Azaan.So we hate her character or not writter will showing this us.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Considering what the writers are showing in recent episodes it does not seem so but anything is possible in this show...

It would explain many things regarding his behaviour...Let me think about it...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Azaan is dumb AF.... this is impossible