Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~8.10.19  Russian Roulette 

I may be the only one on this forum who thinks this episode is a masterpiece. All the key characters that matter are present and that too on an outdoor site! Kainat’s reckless, potentially fatal game of chance!  Totally  befits her character. Exactly what I expect of her. I loved the game of nerves .The  spin of an  empty barrel of a revolver , lodged with one fatal bullet either for Madhav or Zaroon. But really, the final lethal bullet is aimed to cock at her twin sister Saltanat!

The cv’s create enough drama of doom and sweat! amongst the ill-fated protagonists and many thrills in the power hungry antagonist. The scene a top the hill, portrays exactly what Kainat wants spectators to see. Sheer terror in her, prisoners! Three adults and one terrified innocent child, who happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time!

Every one else, Saltanat, Zaroon,Madhav  have  grieved and rubbed Kainat in  the wrong way. Finally it’s pay back time for them. She plays the game and all three of her adversaries, are mere pawns, who will finish off each other!

Apart from her playing a great game host, Kainat seems clued on  to the outcome of the one sided game. One sided, because all the three main contenders in her mind are tipped to lose! For there will be only one inevitable winner!namely Kainat herself! Enough of being a loser all her life.

That Kainat picks upon Saltanat’s failed memory as the pivot that would determine which one of her supporters will live and which one will  die! For me this too is her ploy, in which again, I see a certain sanity in Kainat’s insanity.

Like an effective quiz game host, Kainat maintains audience suspense when she threateningly, presses the buttons of the time bomb fitted on Krish’s wheelchair! Her fingertips are also used to press Zaroon’sand Madhav’s panic buttons! Ensuring  they obey her commands, to take shots at each other!

However the highlight of the episode, for me is, how it’s the older sister who literally forces to bring back the memory  of her younger sister, who followed her into this world! Where  Madhav tried and didn’t get much luck. Where even Saltanat tried, but didn’t get complete success! There Kainat succeeds!!

It was like a twin birth process to me.. Kainat was expelled first out of the , mother’s womb and  she pulled her twins hand and got her out into the world too! Now  too with brute force! She charges back her twins memory again! Overall  Kainat’s negative energy, creates positivity! Gives Saltanat’s life back to her briefly..

For Saltanat has to be revive her past.  As Saltanat has to bring justice for all the wrongs committed to her and her family by Kainat . So, goodness once destroyed! is created again by the destroyer!! only to perish at the hands of goodness..

Through the episode, the bond of blood remains between the two fruits of Zainab’s womb. In the complete fatal game Kainat vents out her age old grievances against  her twin. The biggest plus of the lethal game,is all set to prompt Saltanat’s memory back!

The questions sound of a sisters reunion!The other three only serve as Saltanat’s soft connections! Kainat’s question’s clearly relate to the sisters lives. Like  the name their mother who created them?  It’s  like  Kainat feels angst at being related toSaltanat; next  question too was a wound which continues to fester in Kainat.  Whose alliance was initially  set up with Zaroon  ??  She reminds Saltanat how she was wronged and messed about with, by the elders! Another question for Saltanat , where did she meet Zaroon first?? Kainat suggests, Saltanat’s deliberate sabotage of her already set up alliance with Zaroon! and the final test question of her sister’s  memory loss! Soon after her marriage to Zaroon, what decision did they both take?? A weeping Saltanat gives Kainat her one and only answer and that too correct!! All  to save her husband Zaroon’s life at the hands of  Madhav’s  bullet!

The final scene. Kainat’s desperate attempt to  yet again keel over Saltanat down the ravine.. how Saltanat grabs on to her elder sisters hand! Once more reminds me how identical both were at birth. Yet how dissimilar they were, and remain till this moment in time.. So evil remains, but going by the precap  so does goodness.. Kainat’s favour to her sister is likely to cost her, her very evil life..

Overall I may be the only one on the forum, who  enjoyed the thrill, suspense  and Kainat’s master stroke of restoring Saltanat’s memory. I did take note of the faith elements also, where heartfelt prayers for the safe return of their dear ones are devoutly said. Some how before their personal deities, grievances were set aside against each other.Looks like Saltanat is all set to join her loved ones.. this time for real,with a clear mind and  an overwhelmed heart.. 9.10.19 hamlet53.

Thanks  Esha, and Irshita  for all your support, your loyalty  touches my soul, much humbled, yours hammie        

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Didn’t enjoy the episode. Felt dragged out. Just wanted to get to the conclusion - dead kainaat. Guys were dumb and mute and kainaat cartoonish and very annoying. More bits and pieces of the memory emerged. Zaroon looks like a dud when in same frame as Madhav- nothing to do with characters but their dressing. Zaroon needs a better wardrobe if he intends to hold on to his sultanat.

Today’s episode is much more happening from my POV. Fall of Zaroon and rise of Madhav starts officially - my POV only. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita:

Yes Kainaats game felt dragged too much. Guys looked indeed dumb....I mean could at least one of them not knock her out with something or with their bare hands and free Krish ?? But then I guess the drama was needed....

Dead Kainaat....what a relief. It was long overdue. And ur right when Zaroon and Madhav are in one frame.....Zaroon tends to disappear in my eyes....but that is just me. And yes Zaroon needs other clothes....why do they give him the same wardrobe  ??? But dear Zaroon doesnt need a new wardrobe to hold on to Sultanat 🤣...he has a much more important thing already: her heart. And Madhav should also get rid of those waistcoates. He looks more like a model than businessman 🤣

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

helloo mate..pardon me for larte response.. have a cold,

Didn’t enjoy the episode. Felt dragged out. Just wanted to get to the conclusion - dead kainaat. Guys were dumb and mute and kainaat cartoonish and very annoying. More bits and pieces of the memory emerged. Zaroon looks like a dud when in same frame as Madhav- nothing to do with characters but their dressing. Zaroon needs a better wardrobe if he intends to hold on to his sultanat.

yes its unreal but  true Kainat   is done and dusted with   

Today’s episode is much more happening from my POV. Fall of Zaroon and rise of Madhav starts officially - my POV only. 

nevertheless interesting,, Zaroon seems to have lost his persona,other than being saltanat's husband... have posted today's hurried scraw'

thanks mate, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ esha,

hello there.. yes its for real kainat's gone forever.. Zaroon seems to have created pit falls for himself,,good to see Jaan Mohammed's family cvs  want to give us that old SPM feeling   love hamme