Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

At this point I am totally frustrated with this dragging. I admired rukhsaar for standing against the world for Omar. She believed in him despite of everyone and everything that proved he is a traitor. But alas, she said something so unbelievably hurtful to a son (something no son should ever have to hear from their own mother) she lived with his whole life. She could not extend that same faith in her own son. So far Yasmine is concerned, she is an outsider but she knew Aladdin to almost same extend as rukhsaar but when the time tested both of them,  they failed miserably in their ability to judge people , see right from wrong and maintain relationships.  I wonder how both of them are going to even begin to repent. What threw me off was yasmine's declaration that she will admit her mistake and declare him innocent. Even in her moments of doubt, not once did I see the horror on her face for probably wrongfully getting Aladdin executed. 

It was a heartbreaking episode especially thanks to rukhsaar. 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: john909

At this point I am totally frustrated with this dragging. I admired rukhsaar for standing against the world for Omar. She believed in him despite of everyone and everything that proved he is a traitor. But alas, she said something so unbelievably hurtful to a son (something no son should ever have to hear from their own mother) she lived with his whole life. She could not extend that same faith in her own son. So far Yasmine is concerned, she is an outsider but she knew Aladdin to almost same extend as rukhsaar but when the time tested both of them,  they failed miserably in their ability to judge people , see right from wrong and maintain relationships.  I wonder how both of them are going to even begin to repent. What threw me off was yasmine's declaration that she will admit her mistake and declare him innocent. Even in her moments of doubt, not once did I see the horror on her face for probably wrongfully getting Aladdin executed. 

It was a heartbreaking episode especially thanks to rukhsaar. 

Yasmine did not believed fully seeing the video. She us in doubt. As for Rukhsar, she is also a human being not a God. What she is supposed to do when she saw the video with her own eyes? As for Omar, she did not saw anything related him with her own eyes. Yes this is dragging but not as much as other shows on other channels. At least here Aladdin uses his brain and wins many times unlike other shows where leads always lose while villains always wins. Yasmine was looking anxious and unhappy thinking if Aladdin was really innocent, getting dreams of him and running from window fooling her own guards. What more we want to see? It's not necessary every heroine will act dramatically showing thousand shocking expressions and crying buckets of tears. May be we would have got that too if Yasmine got confirmed that Aladdin is innocent. According to the new promo, she will be supporting Aladdin. Rukhsar is taunted, insulted and mob lynched for more than half of her life. So it has to affect her some day. As for Yasmine, she is still new to running kingdom and knowing how can people scheme against others. Like once Zafar said to Jinu that Badshah ne Shehzadi ko ladna sikhaaya par hum jaise kameeno se bachna nahi sikhaaya or something like that. It shows how Yasmine is still not aware of how inside rs do big scheming. Her father though raise her like a boy and tight her fighting but he was not a proper Badshah. He for not once thought that Mucchad could be an insider too and he did not secretly investigated whether Omar really was a culprit. Also she has a dumb mother who being a Mallika has the audacity to say hume Badshah je kaatil ke baare kuch jaanne ki dilchaspi nahi hai. Really? As a queen, she is supposed to see and hear every side of the story. If she sat on throne as a ruler then many innocents would be wrongly accused and die every year. Glad that Yasmine made her understand. She has zero knowledge about how a kingdom is run or how politics happen. She only listens to others including Zafar. Still Yasmine is better than her parents. At least now she doubted even after seeing the video that truth can be something else.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Yasmine did not believed fully seeing the video. She us in doubt. As for Rukhsar, she is also a human being not a God. What she is supposed to do when she saw the video with her own eyes? As for Omar, she did not saw anything related him with her own eyes. Yes this is dragging but not as much as other shows on other channels. At least here Aladdin uses his brain and wins many times unlike other shows where leads always lose while villains always wins. Yasmine was looking anxious and unhappy thinking if Aladdin was really innocent, getting dreams of him and running from window fooling her own guards. What more we want to see? It's not necessary every heroine will act dramatically showing thousand shocking expressions and crying buckets of tears. May be we would have got that too if Yasmine got confirmed that Aladdin is innocent. According to the new promo, she will be supporting Aladdin. Rukhsar is taunted, insulted and mob lynched for more than half of her life. So it has to affect her some day. As for Yasmine, she is still new to running kingdom and knowing how can people scheme against others. Like once Zafar said to Jinu that Badshah ne Shehzadi ko ladna sikhaaya par hum jaise kameeno se bachna nahi sikhaaya or something like that. It shows how Yasmine is still not aware of how inside rs do big scheming. Her father though raise her like a boy and tight her fighting but he was not a proper Badshah. He for not once thought that Mucchad could be an insider too and he did not secretly investigated whether Omar really was a culprit. Also she has a dumb mother who being a Mallika has the audacity to say hume Badshah je kaatil ke baare kuch jaanne ki dilchaspi nahi hai. Really? As a queen, she is supposed to see and hear every side of the story. If she sat on throne as a ruler then many innocents would be wrongly accused and die every year. Glad that Yasmine made her understand. She has zero knowledge about how a kingdom is run or how politics happen. She only listens to others including Zafar. Still Yasmine is better than her parents. At least now she doubted even after seeing the video that truth can be something else.

I am not expecting rukhsaar to be a God. She just needed to be a mother and listen to her son and have faith in him and her own upbringing. Yes she did not see Omar doing anything wrong, but I can say the same thing for Aladdin. All she saw was a magical video not Aladdin actually committing the crime. She stood against the world because she listened to her heart and believed it. Why did that change when it came to Aladdin?  All she actually had as concrete proof both times were the charges levied by baadshah and Yasmine against Omar and Aladdin respectively. I am not expecting buckets of tears and melodrama for expressing guilt. But a guilty person has an uncertainty in their voice and immense pain on their face when they think they probably took someone's life. I didn't see that during that declaration of hers infront of the crowd before she gave Aladdin opportunity to speak for himself.  It was more like confusion mixed with anxiety. Yasmine is def better than both her parents but she has been doing her duties for a year now. Even before she use to investigate and take matters into her own hands and had many adventures with Aladdin due to that. She was not confined to the palace.  She has better understanding of world due to that and yet she never bothered to listen to both sides and investigate  before executing Aladdin. She behaved like a common girl instead of a princess and a future sultana and ordered someone's execution. That cannot be carpeted under as a mistake of an inexperienced person. Aladdin would have died had Omar not saved him.  It is not sign of perfection or being God if one has strong faith in someone. It is a very human trait just like betrayal. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

As per new promo both Yasmine and gullu will be teaming up with Aladdin against Zafar .And I am super excited for it .FINALLY AlaSmine will be back to fight for same Mission