Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Razia could not sense noor nauntanki of being good  . When dadi giving 20 rs to noor for mooh dikhayi  . Did noor once said now I  don't want to be another wife of azaan  to mooh dikhayi kis baat ki  but after  signing divorce  still noor snatched bangle from  dadi as mooh dikhayi   . Aakhir noor ko mooh dikhayi ke liye bangal snatch karne ki kya jaroorat hai when she wants to give divorce 

Divorce bhi de rahi hain aur mooh dikhayi ki bangle bhi le rahi hain. Super nautanki by noor

Exactly. Not once did Noor say that she has divorced Azaan so she is not his wife, she wanted Mu Dikhai from dadi and said that she doesn't consider herself Azaan's wife. It was Razia and Shaira who spoke about divorce. I didn't wish to analyze Noor's part because makers change it within an episode, so not taking efforts there

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Dadi should have been someone who cares for Azaan, he deserves his trust to he returned with loyalty, he can't really trust anyone apart from his mother and wife. A realistic dadi would be trying to get Azaan on her side because she believes her side is the best thing for this house, don't want her to be evil

Request to all IG users (I am serious😆):

Please ask the channel, writers and producer to make Gazala Dadi realistic, bluntly honest and allow her to challenge RB thoughts/idealogy.  Allow her to challenge the hypocricy and also the evils in her family.  Make her a positive influence in the show, not another evil.  Let her be Azaan's sweet grandmother, teaching him and Shayra that there are two sides to this/every family's story.  Please, I really what that.

Can she also send ShaZaan away, alone, for a few days. 😃  RB seems to have forgotten her mission after the birthday week. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My thoughts after watching the episode...

Shayra is the image of RB but not completely like her or a hypocrite.  She does not have the experience of this family or all the information about their past to make informed judgements.  She is also influenced by Azaan, RB or her own sense of love and duty when interacting with others.  She is not afraid to speak out when someone is wrong; perhaps she lacks the tact or caution to remain silent because she has grown up alone and with out senior relations.  Asgar is old enough to beher father-in-law but she could not remain silent watching him beat Dilruba mercilessly…

Shayra does not know all of N's misdeeds and RB thinks Surraya sent the flowers to Shayra.  Half-truths are a big problem in this in this show, the biggest one is N knowing Khalid started the fire and is hiding truth.  I can not dislike Shayra either because she tries to do the best in good faith, almost innocently or naively but when she realises her mistake she is quick to make amends.  RB has double standards and ignores a problem till she is forced to confront it. Shayra prefers to face the problem with out delay.  The scene with Dilruba was written nicely and what you would expect Shayra to say. 😊

N’s act was bravado to counter the insults from GD and I could not believe RB's silly reaction to her antics.  When Shayra and RB spoke of the divorce, I felt perhaps it was a reminder to audience and N, of the condition/situation for the forgiveness. It was timed exactly before N reply to GD, of not considering herself Azaan's wife anymore... I do not want to spend too much time discussing N either.

I think this whole scene and Dadi's entry proves that the past and recent past do matter, there will be consequences for all... I like her entry and hope she can give ShaZaan a balanced view of their relations; they need to hear the honest truth.  I care about them and I want someone to counter RB's double standards too.

Please CVs make Gazala Dadi a positive character or I hope ShaZaan can make her reconsider the evil intentions.  The couple literally deserve a break from all the negativity in their lives...  No a moment of peace since they came to Bhopal and people label them... Never mind...It was a cute scene and we now know that Azaan snores. 😆

Please excuse any errors, confusion and contradictions of thoughts.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

My thoughts after watching the episode...

Shayra is the image of RB but not completely like her or a hypocrite.  She does not have the experience of this family or all the information about their past to make informed judgements.  She is also influenced by Azaan, RB or her own sense of love and duty when interacting with others.  She is not afraid to speak out when someone is wrong; perhaps she lacks the tact or caution to remain silent because she has grown up alone and with out senior relations.  Asgar is old enough to beher father-in-law but she could not remain silent watching him beat Dilruba mercilessly…

Shayra does not know all of N's misdeeds and RB thinks Surraya sent the flowers to Shayra.  Half-truths are a big problem in this in this show, the biggest one is N knowing Khalid started the fire and is hiding truth.  I can not dislike Shayra either because she tries to do the best in good faith, almost innocently or naively but when she realises her mistake she is quick to make amends.  RB has double standards and ignores a problem till she is forced to confront it. Shayra prefers to face the problem with out delay.  The scene with Dilruba was written nicely and what you would expect Shayra to say. 😊

N’s act was bravado to counter the insults from GD and I could not believe RB's silly reaction to her antics.  When Shayra and RB spoke of the divorce, I felt perhaps it was a reminder to audience and N, of the condition/situation for the forgiveness. It was timed exactly before N reply to GD, of not considering herself Azaan's wife anymore... I do not want to spend too much time discussing N either.

I think this whole scene and Dadi's entry proves that the past and recent past do matter, there will be consequences for all... I like her entry and hope she can give ShaZaan a balanced view of their relations; they need to hear the honest truth.  I care about them and I want someone to counter RB's double standards too.

Please CVs make Gazala Dadi a positive character or I hope ShaZaan can make her reconsider the evil intentions.  The couple literally deserve a break from all the negativity in their lives...  No a moment of peace since they came to Bhopal and people label them... Never mind...It was a cute scene and we now know that Azaan snores. 😆

Please excuse any errors, confusion and contradictions of thoughts.

Azaan will be a better Nawab than his father and Shaira will be a better Bahu Begum than Razia. Shaira has every good quality of Razia, she is how a leader should be, she cares about people, doesn't differentiate on basis of class, sexual orientation and more, in this she is Razia

She is different from Razia in the sense that she went against Azaan when he was wrong and he is the person she loves the most, so she won't be blind to wrongdoings of Noor, but she believes that everyone deserves a chance and she is giving that chance to Noor on the condition that Noor corrects her mistakes. The truth has to come out, I keep forgetting this point. 

Dadi should not be positive, she should be like Dadis, they think whatever they do is right because they have lived their lives in a certain way, they don't accept the world as it is changing, I would have liked a fair but regressive woman against Razia and Shaira. I want to see them debating on Triple talak, Halala, parda etc