Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SathyaT

They haven't shown... Kainat kidnapped Krish and blackmailed Madhav to send Saltanat to her and she will send Krish in return... Zaroon says he will bring back Krish but he don't want to send Saltanat but Madhav says Krish is important for him so he will risk Saltanat.... They both get into a fight.. meanwhile Saltanat took Madhav phone and informed Kainat that she is coming to her and should not harm Krish... Later Zaroon and Madhav noticed Saltanat missing and they guessed the place and went to search... Could hear Saltanat n Krish calling Zaroon to save her... In the precap they were still searching and they noticed some blood on the floor and there was a πŸ”₯ not sure if that's just fire or someone fallen in that...

Oh ok. So Krish calling Zaroon to save him, instead of calling his father ?? It almost looks foretelling of what can happen in future πŸ˜”

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I don't believe anything the actors say in the interviews. They don't know what is happening tomorrow. Cvs are still writing. 

Well apparently Saltanats memory is already back from wht I saw, so Helly was right. Makes me wonder wht was the purpose actually for this memory loss track ?? Just to introduce Madhav and his family ??? Now with Kainaats game over, Madhav and his family's purpose is also over....

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh ok. So Krish calling Zaroon to save him, instead of calling his father ?? It almost looks foretelling of what can happen in future πŸ˜”

Nope it's a mistake in my writing... Saltanat called out Zaroon while Krish called out Papa for help...

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well apparently Saltanats memory is already back from wht I saw, so Helly was right. Makes me wonder wht was the purpose actually for this memory loss track ?? Just to introduce Madhav and his family ??? Now with Kainaats game over, Madhav and his family's purpose is also over....

Want to kick the cvs for dragging this memory recovery. Anyway it is done.

Let’s see where go from here