Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Same here... Wondering what's there left....

Here we are wondering what will happen next and there the episode moved at a jet speed as if they were in a hurry. In 20 minutes,

- Zaroon confronts Kainaat and locks her in a trunk

- Kainaat escapes 

- Kainaat kidnaps Krish

- Madhav reassures Kashish and brings her to Shah Manzil

- Sneha sows seeds of doubt in Zaroon's mind

Why? why pack so much in an episode with no where to go. ðŸ¤ª

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Honestly I dont have any hope anymore regarding this show. Now I get why so many viewers have given up on this show since the time Kainaat has been on the killing spree. Maybe its better if they reunite SaRoon and close the show, so tht the actors can look for something new, coz they are just wasting the talent of so many amazing actors just for one lousy character Kainaat and the actress playing Kainaat doesnt even know the A of acting .

They should hv added Kainaat in the new montage as well becoz they are so obsessed with her. 

@Esha - this is a very, very slow-moving show. Based on its usual standards this week has been moving like a racing car and today's episode is jet-paced. 

you know they need an antagonist. until they settle on the next one, kainaat will have to do. 

In my pov, show didn't work because of the non-happening pace, zaroon - who has been superficial from the start, and most important making kainaat totally black. Kainaat was actually the most interesting character in this show for the first 3-4 months, before killing spree.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Here we are wondering what will happen next and there the episode moved at a jet speed as if they were in a hurry. In 20 minutes,

- Zaroon confronts Kainaat and locks her in a trunk

- Kainaat escapes 

- Kainaat kidnaps Krish

- Madhav reassures Kashish and brings her to Shah Manzil

- Sneha sows seeds of doubt in Zaroon's mind

Why? why pack so much in an episode with no where to go. ðŸ¤ª

I havent watched todays episode, frankly dont feel like watching at all, coz I saw precap of Krish being kidnapped, someting I feared since Kainaat saw Saltanat with Madhav. 

The way u described it had me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

@Esha - this is a very, very slow-moving show. Based on its usual standards this week has been moving like a racing car and today's episode is jet-paced. 

you know they need an antagonist. until they settle on the next one, kainaat will have to do. 

In my pov, show didn't work because of the non-happening pace, zaroon - who has been superficial from the start, and most important making kainaat totally black. Kainaat was actually the most interesting character in this show for the first 3-4 months, before killing spree.

I was thinking the same thing abt the antagonist. Every Indian show needs at least one if not more. If they decide to part ways with Kainaat ( for the time being ) , then they need another one to spice up the story. And at the moment I dont see anyone who can fill the shoes. Sneha is starting to work on my nerves, but I dont really see her as antogonist. Madhav wants to do the right thing by reuniting SaRoon and from wht I hv seen of the latest segments, Madhav and Zaroon are somewhat going to bond over the abduction of Krish; both guys shake hands to save Krish, so I dont see Madhav as antagonist either. 

Really confusing is all this. The story moves at snail pace. And with so many new shows coming up here and there, audience just move to more interesting shows 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thy want to give romance first thy want to decide the pair and thy can move the story  first saltanat memory should be comeback

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

Thy want to give romance first thy want to decide the pair and thy can move the story  first saltanat memory should be comeback

This seems to be the biggest hurddle for the makers: they can simply NOT decide the pair. Its pretty obvious. At some point they will have to make this tough decision. Either they reunite SaRoon OR they split them up. They cannot continue hanging btwn both couples. But first Saltanat should get her memory back, becoz every decision tht she makes abt her life, should be a concious decision.