Shazaan in London

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye show har cheez me kachra hai bus Shazaan ko chhodkar ❤️

agar episode dekhna hai to first Shazaan scene dekh lo usme Shazaan ki London wali life ke bare me bataya. 

Uske bad to pura episode Noor ne ek kone se dusre kone me nikal diya sab screen space ka chakkar hai character jaisa kachra ho screen space honi chahiye 

Noor ne Khalid ko maf kar diya apni ammi ke murder ke liye kyonki Khalid ko koi wife nahi hai hoti to Khalid se uski wife mang leti, Shayra ko to maf nahi ki thi ye chudail. Ya to Khalid ko fasa rahi thi usko letter ke bare me batakar taki wo letter change kar de

Ya to Shayra ne change kar diya letter ya fir Khalid ne

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the short update! 😊

It must have been Khalid who switched the letters.  The last time Noor had a 'friendly' conversation with him, he decided to put oil on the stairs so Shayra would slip and fall. 😒  Noor knows how to manipulate him...

Azaan needs to have locks put on the bedroom door and get a proper wall constructed between ShaZaan's room and the pool area.

Jisse deko unke kamre mein yah toh aajata hai, yah baatein sunn leta hai. 🤔

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks for the short update! 😊

It must have been Khalid who switched the letters.  The last time Noor had a 'friendly' conversation with him, he decided to put oil on the stairs so Shayra would slip and fall. 😒  Noor knows how to manipulate him...

Azaan needs to have locks put on the bedroom door and get a proper wall constructed between ShaZaan's room and the pool area.

Jiss deko unke kamre mein yah toh aajata hai, yah baatein sunn leta hai. 🤔

Sabko pata hai ghar me ki Azaan se kuch hona to hai nahi to koi bhi unke bedroom me chala jata hai nahi to sochti to Noor ek bar ki newly married couple hai pata nahi kis condition me honge 🤣

Ye Noor ko bhi dekho car bulati hai Jane ke liye aukat hai iski car ko clean karne ki? Kuch kam to karti fukat ka Kab tak jeeyegi

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ShaZaan's scene was cute.

Now the rest..

Noor wrote everything in a letter, then told Khalid about it and she also forgave him; will even save him from jail, Azaan, Shayra knowing... As easy as that?.. 😒

She left the house and Azaan was driving the taxi and returned her home to find Shayra as well as RB had read the letter... How does that match with Shayra calling her and DilShuka were screaming she left the house?.. That made so much sense too. 😒

Obviously Khalid has switched N's confession and that is why we got a monologue of the the whole thing.  So now everyone will just think N 'accepted' the fire was 'accident' before the nikaah but she has sense of guilt for being so horrible...

I think the actual truth will be used in a latter twist and with the entry of the evil grandmother (my guess) Noor will be shown as ShaZaan's well-wisher.  She will shown her place by said character, gaining sympathy with the audience for taunts she is subjected too etc...

I think the writers are planning to do exactly what we think makes no sense and are white-washing all N's wrong doings...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Now the rest..

Noor wrote everything in a letter, then told Khalid about it and she also forgave him; will even save him from jail, Azaan, Shayra knowing... As easy as that?.. 😒

She left the house and Azaan was driving the taxi and returned her home to find Shayra as well as RB had read the letter... How does that match with Shayra calling her and DilShuka were screaming she left the house?.. That made so much sense too. 😒

Obviously Khalid has switched N's confession and that is why we got a monologue of the the whole thing.  So now everyone will just think N 'accepted' the fire was 'accident' before the nikaah but she has sense of guilt for being so horrible...

I think the actual truth will be used in a latter twist and with the entry of the evil grandmother (my guess) Noor will be shown as ShaZaan's well-wisher.  She will shown her place by said character, gaining sympathy with the audience for taunts she is subjected too etc...

I think the writers are planning to do exactly what we think makes no sense and are white-washing all N's wrong doings...

Sab ko khush kar rahe hai, positive Noor se samiksha fans khush, Shazaan scenes se Shazaan fans khush lekin story me Acha nahi hai. Noor ko guilt hai to wo pahle hi bol deti 

Lagta to hai ki nayi entry Noor ko uski aukaat dikhayegi, sab log to aise free me paal nahi sakte razia ke jaise, paalna galat nahi hai a lekin aise sapolo se dur rahna hi behtar hai, fir log bolenge ki bichari abla nari Noor ko torture kar rahe hai 😭

Mai to dukhi ho gayi 

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They even need to build proper walls so that nobody can listen to shazaan.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now the rest..

They must build the wall strong and make the room sound proof.

hindi- inko wall bhi strong karna chahiye aur room ko sound proof banana chahiye.